Won cat tree Ebay auction

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is the cat tree I bought for the kitties off Ebay
I wish it was white or beige but I couldn't help myself because it's the size and price I wanted. I coulda waited longer and gotten the right color but OH WELL! I won with an $8 bid plus like $50+ in shipping...total ended up being $67 and change after tax.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270106171428

It just shipped out today! I can't wait
Of course I will be posting pictures when it gets here!

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
congratulations, i'm sure you'll have fun building it like we did ours and the kitties joined in too!!!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congratulations! its exciting to get a new cat tree and to win an auction, thats double the joy! Im sure you cats will love it. The price you paid is a BARGAIN!

Wen I got my cat tree off ebay and posted my news, someone kindly advised me to ensures its secured to the wall. Just thought I'd pass that on to you in case its a tall tree..

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^^ thats very good advice actually. i saw one tree i liked but it was so tall i thought it would just fall over thats why i went for the one i did as it it wide and tall

EDIT: my 200th post yay

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tekgrl

I won with an $8 bid plus like $50+ in shipping...total ended up being $67 and change after tax.

that's the one i got! mine was a bit more, $71 including shipping. my 4 looooove it! see pix here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

that's the one i got! mine was a bit more, $71 including shipping. my 4 looooove it! see pix here!
Awesome thanks for the pics! Looks like they are having a ton of fun.

They tried to deliver mine but I wasn't home. Might have to wait until Friday, my day off.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Awesome thanks for the pics! Looks like they are having a ton of fun.

They tried to deliver mine but I wasn't home. Might have to wait until Friday, my day off.
btw, mine is secured to the wall - just made me feel a bit more secure...

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the color!!!! It looks huge, we have a little one our cats really enjoy, I bet your kitties will have a BLAST!!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here is the cat tree I bought for the kitties off Ebay
I wish it was white or beige but I couldn't help myself because it's the size and price I wanted. I coulda waited longer and gotten the right color but OH WELL! I won with an $8 bid plus like $50+ in shipping...total ended up being $67 and change after tax.

That is an absolutely awesome looking tree! I love the big rope loop on it. My Maggie is a chewer, and something like that looks like it would be right up her alley....it might even save my electrical cords some serious wear and tear. The price is incredible. Please, please let us know what you think of the construction and quality. I seriously would like something like that for my girls. Not that I really have any place to put something that huge, but perhaps I could just swap out my smaller tree for it and figure out some place to put the smaller tree. How cool! Congratulations!!!

Pookie and her envious girls

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

That is an absolutely awesome looking tree! I love the big rope loop on it. My Maggie is a chewer, and something like that looks like it would be right up her alley....it might even save my electrical cords some serious wear and tear. The price is incredible. Please, please let us know what you think of the construction and quality. I seriously would like something like that for my girls. Not that I really have any place to put something that huge, but perhaps I could just swap out my smaller tree for it and figure out some place to put the smaller tree. How cool! Congratulations!!!

Pookie and her envious girls
i have one just like it, bought it a year & a half ago, & i've been quite pleased with it. nothing's broken yet
& i have a 15 pounder & a 13 pounder using it as well as my smaller 2.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's an awesome looking tree and great price!! I just bought a small one off ebay and got it the other day. I have a cat tree buying obsession. I want to buy another one but I have no room and the cats already have plenty

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a nice tower/tree! You should check out this link they have nice prices (I plan to order some myself)! Or make one of my own with the help of a bf! My kitties have a condo but they need more! Your kitties are going to have a blast!

http://www.armarkat.com/

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! I haven't bought one from their yet so Im unsure of the quality but they look nice for the price! The ones at the Petstore are a joke and way over priced! i just bought a 3-4 ft scratching post for around 55 bucks and its nice but i doubt it will hold up long!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

I know! I haven't bought one from their yet so Im unsure of the quality but they look nice for the price! The ones at the Petstore are a joke and way over priced! i just bought a 3-4 ft scratching post for around 55 bucks and its nice but i doubt it will hold up long!
i got this one from that site. i'm quite pleased with it, altho we haven't had it very long...