Hello from Australia

sobriquet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All,
I am Michelle and I am a CFA registered breeder with my choice being the Beautiful Sacred Birman. I am stuck at home on Kitten watch today, I have a girl due yesterday. A watched pot never boils! She keeps disappearing and I find her in cupboards, no where I have put boxes seems to be to her liking. She is a very humanised pet girl so I half expect her to start on my bed! It is her first litter.

She is Ch. Alishma Loulou and is pregnant to my young boy Sharada Tee for Tiger, she is lilac and he is a blue tabby (linx in USA) point, so there won't be much colour range.

When I work out how to post pictures the kittens will probably be here!

In the mean time if anyone would like to see my fluffies my website is
www.sobriquetbirmans.com

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful cats! Welcome to TCS!
I'm here to help with any questions you might have, so please send me a message if you need help with something.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Michelle, welcome to TCS. this is a great place and I know you will settle right in quickly. It becomes very addicting and the people here are absolutely wonderful.

You will have to check out the breeder's forums and the pregnant kitty forums. We adore pictures around here.

Your Birmans are exquisite.....and your rescue kitties are adorable too!

I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and your adorable kitties
I'd never heard for Birmans until I came here, they are such sweeties

Well glad you dropped in to join us !

Enjoy the forums !!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such a great site, and everyone here is so nice! Also this site an be very helpful adn informative too
We do like to have fun around here also
And o my
what beauties u have there! So GORGEOUS, cant wait to see more
we just
photos here! Well see u on the forums

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay another Aussie!
Welcome to TCS!

Not only from this great country, you also breed Birmans - my favourite breed! How exciting (busily deciding whether we need another cat....lol)

PS - It's lovely to see that you have a link to rescues on your site as well. This site is very dedicated to the welfare and care of all cats, and especially cats in need of loving care and homes, and it's great to see that you put in so much work for these poor babies.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And not only that - heaps of Aussies called Sarah! You are the third one (including me) that I can think of off the top of my head!

Of course, being called Sarah, you must be extremely cool, too

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sobriquet

Hi All,
I am Michelle and I am a CFA registered breeder with my choice being the Beautiful Sacred Birman. I am stuck at home on Kitten watch today, I have a girl due yesterday. A watched pot never boils! She keeps disappearing and I find her in cupboards, no where I have put boxes seems to be to her liking. She is a very humanised pet girl so I half expect her to start on my bed! It is her first litter.

She is Ch. Alishma Loulou and is pregnant to my young boy Sharada Tee for Tiger, she is lilac and he is a blue tabby (linx in USA) point, so there won't be much colour range.

When I work out how to post pictures the kittens will probably be here!

In the mean time if anyone would like to see my fluffies my website is
www.sobriquetbirmans.com
Yes, these are very beautiful fluffys indeed! And a hearty welcome from up under!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
Glad to have you here! Your kitties are so gorgeous!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Michelle

Welcome to TCS!
Had a look at your website - those birman fur babies are GORGEOUS!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Michelle and Family

to TheCatSite and we know just how special Birmans are -- our sweet Birman Princess Tashi left us just over a year ago, and we miss her terribly. She, along with all the rest of us, was rescued from the streets by our devoted servant, who's lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life, and prefers always to rescue, as she knows every cat is unique, beautiful, special, and deserving of a loving, forever home. We hope you'll enjoy TCS and visit often.