I'm hooooome!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful week, and didn't miss me too much. I tried to stop in a few times, but didn't have any extra time really.

Poor Trout...when I got home, she hid for like 5 minutes and I started panicking wondering where she was..anyway, she was just probably thinking it was the catsitter. She finally came out, and then when I saw her, I started crying I was so happy and releived to see that she was okay
I scooped her up and cuddle the snot out of her...Now she is cuddled in on my lap
God, I love her so much.

I had a ton of fun in Ottawa, It was very eventful...not always in a good way either..but I saw a ton of friends, and partied alot. I got alot of things accomplished. Awesome trip for sure

Anyway, I am missing an Easter dinner this year, so that sucks..but hopefully you are all having a wonderful Easter.

I missed you guys

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Trouts mom, it's great to have you back, glad you had a good time!

We were all really good while you were gone

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home! And if you notice anything that seems, y'know... different or missing or... broken... well, gosh, you have been gone awhile. Maybe you just forgot...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home!
I'm glad you had such a nice time!

Ahem. Ferris says to tell you he never left any dirty towels under the radiator.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back!

ps - wine white is great for red wine/milk/greeny catnippy-like stains...and home insurance, such a wonderful thing to claim on

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WElcome back Natalie!! I bet Trout is soooooo happy to see you home!!!

I'm glad you had a good time!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back Nat!!!!
Glad you and Trout could have some special cuddle time once you got home... You know though you will be making it up to her for atleast a week for leaving in the first place?!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A week? My cats were pasted up against me for weeks and weeks after I got discharged from the hospital. Especially Abby who was such a chicken she wouldn't let anyone come near her while I was gone, so she didn't get an ounce of affection for 2 whole weeks
So she made sure that I paid for it big time, hehe

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey freak, welcome back!
We missed ya.

And there's no such thing as a catnip margarita, that smell is probably coming from some funky trash the neighbors forgot to take out.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home! I'm glad you had a nice time. Glad also that Trout has decided not to punish you for being gone and that she did well while you were away!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Hey, you!!! Welcome back!!!!

You should have seen the HUGE party Trout threw when you were gone!!!

Glad to see you had a good time!
Party? What party? Trout had a party?