Best buddies!! My babies being cute!

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

washing time!!

cuddle time!

big bum, small bum!

Joey keeping a very close eye on the rabbit!! And no not cos he wants to eat it....the other way round!!

My big girl!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

OMG what cute cats... I love your fatty girl (don't be offended I have a fat cat)! Cute pictures!
Thanks! No not offended, she is a big lady! I think shes part dog personally as I can take her on trips and stuff and she's just massive!! She's lovely!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pawsandwhiskers

Thanks! No not offended, she is a big lady! I think shes part dog personally as I can take her on trips and stuff and she's just massive!! She's lovely!
I love fat cats! I know it isn't healthy but they are so squishy and stocky vs being dainty and fragile! He is the perfect cuddler my Tiger! The only problem is he insists on lying ontop of my chest and/or belly (he throws a fit if i dont let him) and I can't breathe well when he is ontop of me! He's about 16 pounds! A whopper man! He's like a small toy dog! Power to the fatty's lol!

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well British Shorthairs do get pretty big and she honestly does have very big bones. I'll try post some more pics of her face as well which is huge. But yes no denying it theres a definite belly going on. But she's 10 now and i've tried diets for her but she was just miserable and didn't really lose weight. So i figure shes always going to be a big girl and thats just her!

Tiger is gorgeous! I think chloe weighs about 13 pounds but not weighed for a while!!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had Tiger on weight management food for a year and Im going to take him off it as soon as his bag is finished! I noticed he gained alot more weight on weight management formulas! Now Im trying to feed him some wet food (which he is not a fan of) and he tends to eat all of the kittens dry food (which is ok since the kitten is eating mainly wets now)! Poor Tiger he has a huge saggy pouch belly, it just jiggles like no tomorrow! He is active so i don't know what the deal is! And to think he was the runt of the litter? Hmmmm?

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

I have had Tiger on weight management food for a year and Im going to take him off it as soon as his bag is finished! I noticed he gained alot more weight on weight management formulas! Now Im trying to feed him some wet food (which he is not a fan of) and he tends to eat all of the kittens dry food (which is ok since the kitten is eating mainly wets now)! Poor Tiger he has a huge saggy pouch belly, it just jiggles like no tomorrow! He is active so i don't know what the deal is! And to think he was the runt of the litter? Hmmmm?
My big girl chloe (or po) was also the runt, maybe they feel the need to make up for it?!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
they are so adorable, great family you have!