Other Art Work

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you guys make other types of art work? I mainly make signitures or icons but of different people, i'd be very interested in seeing your stuff

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I make a lot of things mainly of Paul Stanley. You can click on the link to my website Hope's Paul Stanley Page to see some of my work, including the website design itself. There are some links that aren't working right now, because I'm reconstructing the site. However, if you want to see my Wallpapers, you can click on the Graphics and Wallpapers section to see them. It's all Paul Stanley.

I also work on Logo's and graphics like that, and I'm jputting together a website for my graphic design, but it's still completely under Construction.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow your really good, i wish i was that good at making glitters, i can only do basic ones at the moment but thats maily because i'm inpatient!

i'll post up some of my work soon

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are a small selecion-alot were for requests:

av's:

Signitures:

animations:

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very cool. I especially like the Johnny Depp graphic. By the way, Glitter animations are about the easiest animations in the world to do. It doesn't take any real skill to make them.

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you for your kind comments
i was very tired when i made it lol

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I make some other things like i have 2 different graphics that welcome the newbies and i also have some things for myspace! It just really all depends on if someone requests something or if i am in the mood to make a new welcome pic or something for myspace

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've really only done one real piece of art, inspired by Danielle's (huggles) sweet little girl Jasmine.
(I hope she doesn't mind me posting this here...)

Other than that, I've done some care banners and web graphics. Nothing terribly artsy, though.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
QUOTE=icklemiss21;1711498]I think you spent too much time looking at that 'what graphic designers do when they are bored' email
[/quote]

Way too much

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I've really only done one real piece of art, inspired by Danielle's (huggles) sweet little girl Jasmine.
(I hope she doesn't mind me posting this here...)

Other than that, I've done some care banners and web graphics. Nothing terribly artsy, though.
that is so sweet - what a lovely thing to keep and treasure