cat beds/sleeping area's

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have just realised every room but the bath room has some kind of sleeping area or bed for the cats!
Besides our huge new climbing tree which they also like to sleep in the hole of we have two radiator beds, one they prefure to sleep on on the floor, another small tower with two blankets on lily sleeps on the top alfie sleeps on the bottom which is in our bed room (looks a bit like bunk beds lol
) and a small cat tower which mainly stores their toys in it but they also love to sleep on the top of it!!

I've really got to stop buying stuff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol, i have no more room, soon i'll be sleeping in a cat bed

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me tell you that's not bad at all... Kitters has two spots in the bathroom, 2 spots in the kitchen, way too many spots in the living room to even count and has taken over the bedroom entirly. Most of her spots have not been purchased but taken over from human things! Though I really want to buy her this gold bed frame complete with boxspring matress! You'll still have a place to sleep, if your flexable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol
at the moment alfie loves to sit on the bed i've got on top of the washing machine right in front of the window lol