What else do you do when youre on TCS

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you soley dedicated to TCS time, or do you do other PC stuff ?

I check my email, mess with photoshop all the time at the moment, check in to a gardening forum, play some word games, play online poker - only for pretend pennies
, sort my photobucket account out, listen to music and chat on MSN

Jeese no wonder I'm here all day

ooo I also leave my pc to make coffee .........

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am usually working (we run a business from home and I work during the day so have plenty to catch up on when I get home), I always have my email, IMs and photoshop open as well as listening to music or watching TV.

Multi-tasking queen!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm well today , i am playing command & conquer 3 on one computer, and surfing the net on the laptop and checking tcs.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well today I am only on TCS
Uusally though I check email, check out another forum I belong to, go to ebay(of course I bid on things) umm, check weather, and also see if the critter corner classifieds are updated.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I check email and browse ebay, in betwwen checking the posts on TCS.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I am usually working (we run a business from home and I work during the day so have plenty to catch up on when I get home), I always have my email, IMs and photoshop open as well as listening to music or watching TV.

Multi-tasking queen!
I also work from home so I am sitting right here about 12 hours a day so I can sneak over to The Cat Site whenever I want. I am spending more time now on The Cat Site, trying to come up with good, educational questions for KATKWIZ.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see... I'm usually surfing TCS, Myspace & Facebook all at once, along with my email, uploading pictures and cuddling with the kitties- oh, and listening to music if John isn't home watching TV

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With help from FireFox I visit mulitple sites.

I am always on at least 5. Youtube, forum I mod on, another forum, this forum, and a dog sim.

I rotate inbetween them all... I also visit other sites and forums, but these are the ones that are always open. Along with MSN.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Without broadband, the internet takes sooooo loonnnnng that I have to keep other things going, too. I have a little chess program that I run while waiting for pages to load, plus a couple of word games, and I also design floorplans and do other artwork in Illustrator. I'm usually dangling Pearl's beloved pink string for her with my left hand while I read posts. And outside TCS, I visit museum sites, livecams and 360-panorama sites (I don't care what they're of, I just love 'em!), and the sites of some of my favorite authors. Of course, I also look up whatever's on my mind at the moment and study it a bit -- fractals, shipbuilding, macrame, antimatter, whatever). And as of this week, I'm also skipping over to SparkPeople to work on my weight loss program and talk with the other TCSers there!

Oh, if only I had broadband... what I could doooo... ~sigh~

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm taking care of 4 skin kids, a hubby, the house, and being bored when I have any free time.
I have dial up to and it STINKS!!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm...deal with the kitties...play with the kitties....do school work....check my emails....check my myspace...and of course mess with photoshop

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at other sites, check my email, fuss Villy, talk to my s.o., and EAT TOO MUCH JUNK!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually am checking email, the weather. I have a book or magazine or catalog handy to look at while stuff is loading. I might be running a load of laundry or waiting for some food to cook or having a glass of wine or a beer.
And talking with the cats of course!!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually chat on paltalk and yahoo (I mostly only use the yahoo messenger now for PMing people I know because their chat sucks now). I also play games on pogo.com, check my email and yahoo 360, check another cat forum and a couple bird forums, and surf the net for other stuff when I am bored.
Hello, I am Rachel and I am addicted to being on the computer.

I am usually only on the computer after midnight and in the mornings/early on in the day time unless my mom is off work.