Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 75 %, and I guessed at some of them. I didn't know the answer, and no I am not smarter than a fifth grader.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
75% for me too!
And I AM an elementary teacher too
I knew I taught 1st graders for a reason.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at 75%. Drat it, English was my best subject in school but I have long since forgotten all the bits and pieces of a dratted sentence!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at 75%. Drat it, English was my best subject in school but I have long since forgotten all the bits and pieces of a dratted sentence!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a horrible score but one I second guessed myself and changed from a right to a wrong answer and another I didn't fully read the answer and picked too soon! Duh!!! lol3:

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simple. No. But then again, I'm not American. We converted to metric a long time ago and temd not to take a huge amount of notice of which states are what. As far as we're concerned, the USA is big. Simple.
Hehehehe

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

But I'm sure if they replaced the us geography with a different country, I would have done lousy. It helps having 2 kids who have gone through all that stuff too. I would have thought 1 was prime except my son had a homework question about it, so I learned something from him.

hollister**

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

90% (It helps that I'm an elementary school teacher.)
I got 90% as well. I am working on my bachelor's degree now in elementary education.