Katkwiz # 9 - 199 Free Points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today's question is as follows:

How many total points would I earn by starting a new thread, answering an existing thread, and viewing an existing thread in all five of the following forums:
  • Health and Nutrition
  • Behavior
  • The Cat Lounge
  • Fur pictures only
  • Tech Talk
To make sure you understand the question, you would earn n number of points for starting a thread in Behavior, n points for answering a thread in Behavior, and n points for just viewing a thread in Behavior. This will give you a total of n number of points. Then do this for each of the other four forums. You will then have five different totals. Now add all five totals together for your final answer. The first person with the correct answer will receive 199 points! (Calculators are allowed
.)

Today's question will show you how to earn the maximum number of points in the minimum amount of time in the future! (Except for playing KATKWIZ, of course.) GOOD LUCK!

Click on the KATKWIZ link below for detailed instructions if you have not played before.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5 for the first 3 forums
2 for Furpics
and 5 for Tech

NEVER mind. I'm beyond confused.LOL!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

im bad at math
This may be a duplication but the original message I sent you seems to have vanished.

You are the winner, beating Jcat out with the correct answer by 7 minutes.

Answer: Right now you are in The Cat Lounge. Scroll all the way to the bottom and look in the lower left corner. There you will see that you can earn 15 points by starting a thread and 5 points for answering one, but 0 for just reading one. There you will find the answers for how many points you earn for each of the forums. Go to each of the forums and do this and you will find that various forums pay more points than others. Fur Pictures Only only pays 1 point for instance (Go take a look). And now you know how to make big points on The Cat Site!

Watch for KATKWIZ#10, which could come at any time, and happy Easter!