TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zoey...SWALLOWING YOUR SOUL

Zoey with plant

Cesar & Zoey trying to stay warm!

Cesar's close up!

Nuit's chimpmunk cheeks!

Bently & Cesar hearing a can being opened!!

& Bentley being Bently

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the chipmunk cheeks picture. Nuit looks like he's so full of personality. I figured that out the first time I saw the waaaazzzzuuuup picture

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
here's the can opener one that for some reason didn't show up

Here's Zoey again, she looks weird in her pics lately

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rob, you have no idea!!!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoey is sucking my soul out!! Help me!!!

He is a gorgeous color... is he a black smoke? He's not blue, and he's not black, and he's not sable... I think that's all that's left.

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeh I suppose she's black smoke, she's got that white undercoat, it's neat cuz she has tabby stripes and the M on her forehead!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous! Does she have any purebreds in her background? That's a rare color for a mixed breed.
Her smoke is more smokey, too... the white part isn't as long, so it's more of a ghost stripe rather than smokey stripes on nearly white in some areas. I like her coat much better! I think I'm in love...

I have no idea what she looks like though... maybe American Shorthair? Her face is charming, too.

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
if you saw her in person she does have alot of resemblance to the british shorthairs, I've found many pics of them that resemble her a bit. She had a little grey sis at the shelter but I didn't know they we related till it was to late

you can see white a little more in this pic. She really is the sweetest most gentle cat I've ever known too!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that was great!!!!!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ladycat

if you saw her in person she does have alot of resemblance to the british shorthairs, I've found many pics of them that resemble her a bit. She had a little grey sis at the shelter but I didn't know they we related till it was to late

you can see white a little more in this pic. She really is the sweetest most gentle cat I've ever known too!
Now, I'm no expert, but I would guess that her mom or dad was an American or British Shorthair. She doesn't quite have the look of a one that is 100%, but I had an accidental litter of kittens with one of my cats (who is a Scottish Fold, similar shaped face and similar personality as the Brit and Am Shorthairs because they use them in their breeding), and she had very unusually colored kittens, some with obviously rounder faces like hers (and yours).

So yeah... I wouldn't be surprised if she were! Too bad there's no way for you to find out for sure... regardless, I love her to death. Don't neglect putting up pictures of her!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Now, I'm no expert, but I would guess that her mom or dad was an American or British Shorthair. She doesn't quite have the look of a one that is 100%, but I had an accidental litter of kittens with one of my cats (who is a Scottish Fold, similar shaped face and similar personality as the Brit and Am Shorthairs because they use them in their breeding), and she had very unusually colored kittens, some with obviously rounder faces like hers (and yours).

So yeah... I wouldn't be surprised if she were! Too bad there's no way for you to find out for sure... regardless, I love her to death. Don't neglect putting up pictures of her!
watch what ya say, I may get camera happy as I have been!!!!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by themanxcatlady

Me too! :-)

I think Otis wins!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I don't have any of these pics any longer...most of these cats are no longer here (just Cesar & Zoey) I could have cried. I miss these babies.