One of the funniest things I have ever seen!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the parking lot at the movie theater\\mini mall, two semi trailers are waiting to be unloaded. What's funny is the trailers are actually IN the parking lot. The stands at the front of the trailer that are used to keep the trailer level have gone through the pavement and now the trailers are stuck in the parking lot. When I first saw this I thought "ok so these trailers don't have normal sized stands." then as I got closer I saw that the stand it a foot into the pavement
How does something like that happen?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!

Has it been warm or anything where the pavement may have gotten soft? I bet they will have an interesting time trying to move them now, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PaulaS

Wow!

Has it been warm or anything where the pavement may have gotten soft? I bet they will have an interesting time trying to move them now, lol.
No it hasn't been warm at all. It's actually been quite cold. The pavement should be hard but I guess it wasn't hard enough

Originally Posted by calico2222

Could be a sink hole in the parking lot. If so, that is pretty scary! I'm curious as to how they will get out. Is the blacktop broken?
I don't think there is a sink hole. I've seen other semi trailers in about the same spot and they were just fine. But this time one of the trailers has gone through the blacktop already and the other has cracks starting to form around it.