Grind House

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I just watched Grind House, the 2 action-packed movies for the price of one. Robert Rodriguez's Planet Terror was an attempt at a zombie horror movie but turned out to be mostly a comedy. It was a very interesting movie and the plot is certainly original. Mostly very well written (what else can you expect from the joint effort of Rodriguez and Tarantino?). Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof was kind of a serial killer movie about a stunt man who runs over people in his Plymouth. He soon bites off more than he could chew and gets what was coming to him. Once again great writing and classic Tarantino style film making.

Over all, I would say it is worth the money to see in the theater. They are both fairly low budget films but even with a fixed budget, Tarantino and Rodriguez really know how to keep the audience entertained.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Over all, I would say it is worth the money to see in the theater. They are both fairly low budget films but even with a fixed budget, Tarantino and Rodriguez really know how to keep the audience entertained.
Yep that was the idea, to copy the old drive in days.

have not seen it yet, but want to