Bad Boys! Do NOT eat the kitty bed!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh I leave the house for an hour to feed/water/medicate the shelter animals tonight (I go almost every night to give them their night meds and make sure everyone has water) and i come home to find the brand new kitty bed I JUST bought for little Kojak shredded all throughout the living room!
I'm ready to strangle the dogs right about now!
I'm almost definite that it was Fosters- he just had the guilt of look all over him!
I do however think that Whiskey helped him somehow
They flipped Kojak's new kitty bed over and shredded the back of it- the soft material stuff right in the middle of the bed!
At least they left the top part/cover alone- so it's still usable. But man- it sure was nice to walk into the living room and see foam EVERYWHERE -and a shredded pom pom toy!
Without even thinking, i said "Who Did It!" and Foster tucked tail and ran into the hallway low to the ground- haha i definitely think he's guilty

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that was bad now
our dogs chew things when they are mad when we leave, cocoa usually hits the cat food, and he gets it somehow we have it high up and he still manages to get it, or the paper plate and shreds it to pieces
or well anything they feel like chewing, except for the beds they wont do that because the beds accessible to them is theirs

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like something my girls would do!

Apparently...Fosters & Whiskey feel neglected...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

that was bad now
our dogs chew things when they are mad when we leave, cocoa usually hits the cat food, and he gets it somehow we have it high up and he still manages to get it, or the paper plate and shreds it to pieces
or well anything they feel like chewing, except for the beds they wont do that because the beds accessible to them is theirs
lol your gang sounds like mine

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Sounds like something my girls would do!

Apparently...Fosters & Whiskey feel neglected...
They shouldn't!
When i got Kojak his bed and toys last night i got both the boys a rawhide and a stuffie (Stuffed animal)! I think they were just being mischevious
Geesh! And i was only gone for about an hour!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Awww....poor little kojak's bed.
That tail tucking sure would indicate a guilty look to me!
At least you still have the top part. Is kojak eating anymore?
Yea it's still usable (for now!) lol thankfully! The little weirdo actually flipped it over to tear it up
I wonder what he was thinking when he did it
I'm thinking Fosters got the kitty bed and Whiskey the kitty toy
They're soooo rotten! The tucked tail and massive look of guilt on Fosters face was hysterical- he tucked his little stub of a tail down and his ears (they're cute and floppy- usually perk up a bit when he sees me) but when i said, "Who did it!" his ears went down fast and he hung his tail/head and ran off
He's sooooo guilty!
/ Kojak is eating a bit more today
He's nibbling at his dry food/water and i also have some baked chicken i made for him that he's been eating well
Thankyou for asking!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Uhhh I leave the house for an hour to feed/water/medicate the shelter animals tonight (I go almost every night to give them their night meds and make sure everyone has water) and i come home to find the brand new kitty bed I JUST bought for little Kojak shredded all throughout the living room!
I'm ready to strangle the dogs right about now!
I'm almost definite that it was Fosters- he just had the guilt of look all over him!
I do however think that Whiskey helped him somehow
They flipped Kojak's new kitty bed over and shredded the back of it- the soft material stuff right in the middle of the bed!
At least they left the top part/cover alone- so it's still usable. But man- it sure was nice to walk into the living room and see foam EVERYWHERE -and a shredded pom pom toy!
Without even thinking, i said "Who Did It!" and Foster tucked tail and ran into the hallway low to the ground- haha i definitely think he's guilty
Your boys are jealous and if they don't get a new bed, no one does!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! Maybe it was Whiskey
That huge lug of a dog of ours just tried to curl up in the kitty bed and sleep in it
That was hysterical!!!!!!!! I took a picture on my cell phone so i can show Colin when he gets home
I think we need to get him a dog bed

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh my goodness! Maybe it was Whiskey
That huge lug of a dog of ours just tried to curl up in the kitty bed and sleep in it
That was hysterical!!!!!!!! I took a picture on my cell phone so i can show Colin when he gets home
I think we need to get him a dog bed
i bet that was funny to see
isnt it so funny were dogs try to sleep! we have 2 HUGE doggy beds, and well they love it of course cocoa prefers my moms bed, our lap, or the chair first before the big huge bed they have
we also have one of those long pillows and well cocoa loves to lay on that, jasmine now has her big pillow too o wait that makes 3 big dog beds

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, lets look at it on the bright side, better to find a shredded kitty bed vs hmm your bed, a chair, a couch, another pet, etc..

and pic are not fair unless you share :p