Silly me! I got Brady a cat bed.....

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awwwww he's adorable...some of them take to their own bed and then some like our beds
or of course both, the cat bed I have has a cover over it, and well my crew put that cover down and lay on the top
and well tho bellas usually on my bed, or there, or on the top of the cat tree, and stormie sledomly lays on the cat bed, we rather lay on my bed of course

but
look at brady, such a cutie

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww
Reeses likes both. Her bed during the day, our bed at night.

It took her a few months to figure out she even had a bed though *lol*

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...what a cutie!
We have three cat beds in our house...a king size in our bedroom, a queen size in the guest room, and a twin in the computer room.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Awww...what a cutie!
We have three cat beds in our house...a king size in our bedroom, a queen size in the guest room, and a twin in the computer room.
Yes, I found out how silly it was to buy a cat a cat bed. Please note the picture below which proves the point. I had just purchased the very nice cat bed for Persi. He totally ignored it and decided to go to sleep in the open drawer right above his new bed! He certainly sent me a message. He has never used it since, either. Alley, our new cat, does not use it either, but she does play with the hanging ball.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! He`s a big handsome boy!
Had the same thing with Kitty. Lovely bed. Put it in front of the chair he likes, he just slept in chair anyway. When he got up I put the bed on the chair, he comes back and sleeps on floor where the bed had been before.
Did have photos coz it was quite funny. Luckily I had the receipt so it went back the next day.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Yes, I found out how silly it was to buy a cat a cat bed. Please note the picture below which proves the point. I had just purchased the very nice cat bed for Persi. He totally ignored it and decided to go to sleep in the open drawer right above his new bed! He certainly sent me a message. He has never used it since, either. Alley, our new cat, does not use it either, but she does play with the hanging ball.
It's funny how they all have a mind of their own!
None of ours will even sleep in a cat bed except for Lexi. So we just let them sleep where ever they like.