Having trouble stimulating urine

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've had quite a few bottle babies but I'm having trouble stimulating urine from one of my newest ones. She's has to pee, I can feel her bladder and I can express it, but when I stimulate her, she won't go. She got checked out by the vet and had a full bladder despite having just been stimulated before.

She had a membrane (possibly) blocking her colon but the vet fixed that... any stimulating tips? Special tricks/tips? I tried to get the dog to do it, but he's not interested. Only likes to lick their faces.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Actually, I think I figured it out. She seems to like to go au naturale--that is, she prefers me to just do it with my hand and no TP or gauze or cotton balls. It's a little gross, but whatever it takes.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry just seen this post. im glad you have got it sorted now . but like you said what ever it takes hehe

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fats McGee

Actually, I think I figured it out. She seems to like to go au naturale--that is, she prefers me to just do it with my hand and no TP or gauze or cotton balls. It's a little gross, but whatever it takes.

That is sooooooo cool! You are a true cat mom!!!