KATKWIZ # 8 - 175 free points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday we had two winners, today there will only be one winner. The first person to answer the question gets the points from Persi. Please note that if you have read the instructions (which you can do by clicking on the KATKWIZ link below), the game does not stop just because we have a correct answer. We want everybody in different time zones to at least see the question before the game ends. Also, if you see an answer given, do not assume that one is correct, go ahead and give your own.

Don't forget, KATKWIZ can appear at any time during the day. Right now it is evening time in the UK so let's see if we can get a UK winner today!

Today's question comes from Persi, who happens to be a poet.

If you wanted to view poetry written by our members, describe each of the clicks you would use to get there (from right here). (You cannot use the Search function, you must do it with clicks only.

Today's question may take more than the usual two clicks.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From here and if I do not know which member writes poetry I would go to the Paws and Reflect forum and click on a thread which may contain a poem.
From here and I know who writes poetry, I would look up the member's name in the Members List, click on her/his name, click on "All Threads Started by so and so", click on the one/ones with the poems.

This is the first time I replied to KATKWIZ, so I hope I did not do badly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Yesterday we had two winners, today there will only be one winner. The first person to answer the question gets the points from Persi. Please note that if you have read the instructions (which you can do by clicking on the KATKWIZ link below), the game does not stop just because we have a correct answer. We want everybody in different time zones to at least see the question before the game ends. Also, if you see an answer given, do not assume that one is correct, go ahead and give your own.

Don't forget, KATKWIZ can appear at any time during the day. Right now it is evening time in the UK so let's see if we can get a UK winner today!

Today's question comes from Persi, who happens to be a poet.

If you wanted to view poetry written by our members, describe each of the clicks you would use to get there (from right here). (You cannot use the Search function, you must do it with clicks only.

Today's question may take more than the usual two clicks.
Good Saturday Morning, those of you from Australia, NZ, Malaysia, Singapore and such. I had plans to change the times of posting KATKWIZ but today I did not need to do that. WE HAVE NO WINNERS YET. Remember, just because several people have given the same answer, that does not mean we have the correct answer yet. Go back and read the question!

I am not always going to butt in like this. After everybody learns to play the game, I am just going to let things go and if nobody gets the right answer, double the points the next day!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) General Forums
2) Paws and Reflect
3) Creative Writing Thread

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doh!

I think I get it now.....*scratches head*

Go to the top of this window and click on The Cat Lounge.
At the top of the lounge page, click on Paws and Reflect.
In the Paws and Reflect forum, click on the Creative Writing thread.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Click Cat Forums then The Cat Lounge then Paws and Reflect .........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

1) General Forums
2) Paws and Reflect
3) Creative Writing Thread

Yes, you are the winner! Congratulations!
From here, you could have clicked on General Forums OR The Cat Lounge, then Paws and Reflect. At this point you could NOT see any poetry (read the question), you would have to click on Creative Writing Thread to see the poetry!

There was also a big hint under the question that this KWIZ might take more than the usual two clicks!

Your 175 points have been deposited.

Watch at any time today for KATKWIZ #9!!