KATKWIZ # 7 - 200 free points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every now and then we have a bonus day. Click on the KATKWIZ link below to learn everything about the game. Today, the person with the first correct answer(s) will receive points from Alley because she was a feral.

What day is National Feral Cat Day AND what is the web address to learn how you can be of assistance during National Feral Cat Day

Since today is bonus day, one person can win all 200 points by answering both parts first, or two different people can win 100 points by answering one part first.

The answers can always be found on The Cat Site!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh dear....I've been waiting for Katkwiz all day and I'm a post or two too late lol!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

oh dear....I've been waiting for Katkwiz all day and I'm a post or two too late lol!!!!!
Well, I can tell you that 100 points is still up for grabs. Remember, all answers must come from The Cat Site. Today's questions can both be answered with two clicks.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw that, but figured it was old info (that tells you how you could have helped in 2005..
) so just put down the main website.

Otherwise it's www.alleycat.org

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry sarahp
...i was trying to come in and scrounge 100 points lol...not sure if I have though?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmmmm I assume that my answer must have been wrong as I didn't get the 100 points.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I just found this on TCS
National Feral Cat Day (NFCD) is October 16, 2004!
then there is also the 18th of Oct. that is mentioned.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Pooh, me too! By the time i see the thread, someone else answers it *pouts*

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Hmmmmmmm I assume that my answer must have been wrong as I didn't get the 100 points.
Points are not given until after 12 hours. This is so people in other time zones around the world will keep playing and learning about TCS. It also adds to the suspense, no?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I saw that, but figured it was old info (that tells you how you could have helped in 2005..
) so just put down the main website.

Otherwise it's www.alleycat.org
I am glad that you finally put this answer. Not that the other answer you posted was wrong, but as you say, the most current information on TCS tell you to use this address. In fact, if you look at the wording, it is exactly the same as the question. Alley has deposited your 100 points!

This one required only two clicks: Cat Snips which immediately gave the answer to the first part and then by clicking on that and going to the bottom of the page you will find the answer to the question just exactly as asked.

Thanks for playing everybody and watch for today's KATKWIZ # 8!
Also, if you have not read the instructions, please click on the KATKWIZ link below to learn the latest rules!