Is this day over yet? Plans for the weekend anyone?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time is standing still so I decided to make a random post! My weekend plans consist of packing (moving by the end of the month), possibly visiting the bf's grandpa at the nursing home (doubt it, think thats a tomorrow event and I'll be working), and cleaning! How joyous don't you think? I hope everyone else has a more eventful weekend planned

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Sleep sounds good! Don't think I will be getting much of that until after I am settled at the new place! Cross-stitching huh? alot of people are picking that up now days! I need a hobby (besides playing with my kitties)!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah. Its relaxing and pretty simple and fun. The trick is keeping kitties off your laps and as little cat hair as possible in the stitching!
That is the challenge of it!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I bet! There is hair everywhere in my apartment, it even lingers to my clothes after I wash it, so then I lint roll like crazy and before I get out the door Nollee is rubbin herself on my black pants! Got to love them!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky you! Enjoy, I havent been to Florida in years! I could go for some of that weather right now! Where in Florida, any exciting events planned?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to the shelter Saturday. Sunday after Easter at an aunt's house...I'm going to a funeral visitation that I am not looking forward to. Going just makes him being gone real....

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry for your loss hang in there! Its always hard excepting what is gone (he is still with you in heart)! I hope you have a Happy Easter none the less!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My wife has tomorrow off (Good Friday, she works in a school system) so maybe we'll go see Blades of Glory. Other than that we're just doing Easter at the parent's on Sunday.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh everyone has off tomorrow... Not me! I haven't heard of that movie (Im deprived) I keep forgetting it is Easter... I don't have any plans for that
. BTW Reeses loved your "Best Day of Your Life" pictures! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Lucky you! Enjoy, I havent been to Florida in years! I could go for some of that weather right now! Where in Florida, any exciting events planned?
We are going to be going down and staying with my husband's grandfather in Edgewater. We plan to mainly relax. Go to the beach and maybe see some movies, go out to eat. We are thinking maybe going to Sea World. We went there last year so I am excited to go again 'cause I loved it! I'm not sure what else we will do. I'm just glad I will be warm!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG (lol so valley girl) you have got to go to Sea World! Thats one of the best parts of Florida! I didnt get to go there last time I was vacationing (wasn't really a vacation... more like a disaster visiting friends)! I Love Sea World! Say hi to Shamu for me if you go!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

OMG (lol so valley girl) you have got to go to Sea World! Thats one of the best parts of Florida! I didnt get to go there last time I was vacationing (wasn't really a vacation... more like a disaster visiting friends)! I Love Sea World! Say hi to Shamu for me if you go!
Will do
I agree....one of my favorite places we've been!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only thing I know of is we'll be having Easter Dinner on Saturday. It won't be as rushed for my niece and her family than if we had it on Sunday.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's nice! I hope everyone enjoys a good meal! Maybe I'll have the bf cook up something fabulous for the both of us!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my boyfriend gets off work in about 20 minutes... and he'll be off work tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.... what joy
. Let's see, as soon as he gets home tonight we have to go look at a moped about half an hour from here, and then rush back so a guy can come look at cars. Tomorrow is an hour drive to look at a car that b/f is trading for another car... we'll either have to drive up in the morning and then go back up with a rollback driver later tomorrow evening or just wait and go with the rollback driver... I'm hoping it's only one trip. B/f is selling a car on e-bay so that'll probably get picked up Saturday... and of course Sunday is easter dinner. Weekends are always full with looking at cars and dragging something or other back home.
I actually really enjoy the weekdays, I dread weekends!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's how my weekends and weekdays use to be! We spent the past six month looking at apartments and duplexes... Im sure we have seen at least 20 different places... Its nice to get a break, hopefully you will get the car situation resolved this weekend, so you can kick back and relax the folllowing!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooo ready for the weekend. I usually have 1 day a week off, but this week I didn't, so I'm ready for tomorrow afternoon to get here so I can go back HOME & see my family!

Saturday me, my mom, 2 aunts & Grandma are going to lunch and having a girls day for my Grandma's birthday, and going to this fun shoppe: http://www.lilliansshoppe.com/aboutus.html

They sell knock off designer handbags, so I'm excited to go!

Then Sunday will be Easter w/ everyone on my mom's side at my Grandparents!