what's for lunch?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having leftover Chinese food my mom made last night.

so what are you having today for lunch?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken strips with honey mustard and chocolate birthday cake for desert.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dressing! Yum
I could go for a non-freezer product meal at this point!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a vanilla meal replacement shake. Those things are not filling at all and I am still really hungry but dinner is in 3 hours I guess I can wait.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a very uncharacteristic lunch for me but I am home on Spring break for the week so I made some homemade Guacamole and just made some tortilla chips with melted cheese to go with it. YUM!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of those little individual tins of tuna with sundried tomato and basil, and some cheese and crackers on the side. Surprisingly satisfying and tasty, not to mention convenient for munching while I mess around on TCS

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my comfort-food favorites: a plain cheddar cheese sandwich with some sugar-free bread-and-butter pickles. I used to do potato chips with it, but as a member of the new Weight Loss thread, I dropped those today. Aren't I gooooooood?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We Went to the Blue Cat for lunch. OH SOOO yummy! I had a Greek Salad and DH had their daily special of Turkey and mashed potatos. MMMMMMM! It was our celebration lunch/dinner in honor of getting our house.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't get lunch today- it was complete chaos at the shelter, and little Kojak almost died. So i didn't get anything to eat till almost 5 tonight. When i did it was Captain D's (yea, umm really healthy
) on my way to the vets office with some foster kittens. I had a 1/2 pound clam platter dinner.
It was really good but sooooo bad for me lol.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was chicken strips and fries... just a quick lunch while I was home on break- nothing too great