Email notification not working?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to get emails sent to my gmail email account whenever I got a PM... and since yesterday afternoon it hasn't been working properly. I have gotten a few PMs but not email notification. I checked in my Options and that was still checked... help?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like I said in a PM I wasn't getting any notifications for a while either today, but they seemed to have started again.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I think there was a little glitch. I got some email notifications of PMs yesterday, but definitely not the number I should have, judging by my inbox.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I think there was a little glitch. I got some email notifications of PMs yesterday, but definitely not the number I should have, judging by my inbox.
Not sure if this is related, but I've gotten a few notifications today that certain people have posted in a certain topic, only to not see their post once I go to it. Unless they deleted it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I think I figured it out... the notifications were getting sent to my Spam folder. Weird because they've NEVER gone there before...

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else having a problem with the notifications again? I've been having problems off and on all morning. They're not going to a different folder, because I use Outlook Express and it's saying I have no mail period.