I Love Lasers :)

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I cant sleep right...so I find my handy lighter which has a laser pointer on it, and well I start to play with blue, and Stormie comes out from under the bed SLEEPING mind u, idk how she knew maybe because of blue running around, but she came running out, and they have been chasing the little red light for about a half hour now
They are sittig here looking at me since I stoped to type this!
Any one else have any laser stories ?? I am so happy I found this the other day, I had lost it and on my cleaning spree on monday I found it
Amusment for hours

O and cocoa has decided he likes the laser too the other day
When I first found it I used it and cocoa got up and was following it, so when I play with the laser I have to make sure'; its either with the cats when cocoas not around or one on one time with me and cocoa

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our Dylan is a long, lanky blue tabby, over 18 pounds of him, and he becomes truly tiger-like when the laser comes out. It's amazing to see the transformation from lazy ol' purrbox to cunning jungle cat!

Once when we first got the laser, I directed it down the hall about five feet up the wall -- and Dylan went careening at it with such speed that he actually ran up the wall at an angle, slapped the light, and ran down the far end, all in a perfect arc about twelve feet long!

It's a good thing Dylan likes us -- I'd hate to have such a swift and fearsome creature mad at me!

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Paris is CRAZY about lasers. All my laser pointers (I have several around the house) have a chain attached to them. She knows the sound of each chain, so when I even move any of my laser pointers, she comes dashing in screaming her little head off for me to turn it on. She also knows the clicky sound of each one and can identify it from any other push buttons I have around the house.

She knows exactly where the laser comes from too, and she looks up at it when I turn it off. She will play with it and I have to stop when she starts panting out of breath.

What I love to do with the lasers is run them up and down our stairs, and Paris is so fast chasing it. My dog also loves it, and Paris will beat him up if she see's him going after the laser.

Cairo likes the laser too, but the other 2 never give her a chance to play, so she usual goes in a prowl mode while they go crazy for it. Sometimes I'll lock her up in a room and play with just her. She's a lot more lazy than Paris with it, so she doesn't get as much of a work-out.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Once when we first got the laser, I directed it down the hall about five feet up the wall -- and Dylan went careening at it with such speed that he actually ran up the wall at an angle, slapped the light, and ran down the far end, all in a perfect arc about twelve feet long!
Paris does that too!! It's amazing how agile they become when they want to go after something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great storys every one
ya mine also no the sound of the clicker, oddly they no what object it is, so soon as they see it in my hand they get down on the ground
It was so hard to stop last night, they kept giving me those sad eyes and stormie was jumping on the bed with those eyes too
and well Bella just watched them and was porbly thinking, are these kids nuts or wat
! I too have also done it on the wall, they just get sooooo crazy when that laser comes out
im waiting for my mom to get home to show her wat i am talking bout