I cant sleep

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been up since 9 am today and didnt go to bed till round 5 am last night, well u think id be tired...but not really
But on top of that its 29 degrees outside and my dad didnt turn the heat on
well not that I know of, its just freezing in my house, luckily I have a heater tho for my room, mind u I put it away on monday because it was in the 70's here
But I am also soo worried about our feral
its so cold outside but we didnt even see him/her this morning either and it was still warm but the food was all gone so hopefully patches as we named him/her was the one that ate it! But theres more on patches in the caring for strays and ferals section !!! But I am just soo worried about him/her! And that is willies friend u know, more about that in the other thread as well! Hopefully someone can help me there
But anywho I just cant sleep at all, my rooms nice and toasty now
! So imma let the heater run for a few more minutes before I turn it off! Its been one of those days today, but it was quit funny my dad got a flat tire, he noticed it when my mom and him were about to go to the store, so they took her car instead, and well they called someone to change the tire and the guy comes and locks his keys in the car, so which meant for more waiting
its been one of those days, but I cant sleep !!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well since you cant sleep, come in to the office so i can go home.
i would have no problem sleeping right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

well since you cant sleep, come in to the office so i can go home.
i would have no problem sleeping right now
i got out the laser instead...new funny post bout that coming up