Pwi

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Yep. so just doing some Posting While Intoxicated.

We just had the last class for one seminar, so then we went out to a bar. The tradition is that the prof buys the first round of drinks. Well, the place we went to had pitchers. The prof kept the pitchers full all night long... which means from 9pm to 1am. I honestly cannot remember how many drinks I had. Well, it was many.

So let's just say that walking home tonight turned out to be a bit of a challenge. And right now typing is very difficult.

So good news about today, I went to talk to my prof about my paper and finally figured out what the focus of my term paper will be. That makes me feel so much better.

And the beer helped too.
But right now I'm going to bed.
With some luck, I'll get some work done tomorrow.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol sounds like it was fun.
i hope your head does not hurt much in the morning

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'll join you on that one. I was forced o do 41/2 hours of register time today at work. 2 hours no problem but by the 4th hour I can't be nice any more. Listening to people complain about what product we are missing gets old. So polished off an entire bottle of wine by nyself. Posting while intoxicated can be interesting.
CHEERS

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I'll join you on that one. I was forced o do 41/2 hours of register time today at work. 2 hours no problem but by the 4th hour I can't be nice any more. Listening to people complain about what product we are missing gets old. So polished off an entire bottle of wine by nyself. Posting while intoxicated can be interesting.
CHEERS
no fair unless you share with others are awake at this late hour

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least you could spell things right! I know I am PWI when I cannot spell at all.