GoOdIeS Problem

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well this afternoon i was trying clean Middies Goodies cause it didn't look so fresh, so i got a soft cloth with warm water.. i passed it on her goodies slowly and she screamed really loudly... it looked a bit red and swollen.. i was thinkin' "it's gotta be red.. wait maybe pink.. ah god.." so.. my question is... "is she sensitive because child/kitten birth is soon? or what?"
thanks
-Steph

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Steph,

Any signs of nesting? If there is, leave her alone (ie. don't touch her) unles SHE wants cuddling. She sounds obviously uncomfortable. Can you see/feel contractions and/or is she panting?

Looks like you're gonna have a loooong weekend of waiting for the delivery!

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Steph,

Any signs of nesting? If there is, leave her alone (ie. don't touch her) unles SHE wants cuddling. She sounds obviously uncomfortable. Can you see/feel contractions and/or is she panting?

Looks like you're gonna have a loooong weekend of waiting for the delivery!

Good luck!
I'm actually ultra excited.. lol.. today i went out and bough fleece covers for her bed and small pillows.. I'm soo excited.. As to the panting she hasn't panted yet, she purrs a lot, like last night she jumped me and started to purr and roll over so i could rub her belly, and there aren't any contractions.. she seems fine... it's just her Goodies that are hurting her.. i'm worried in that sense.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She'll be fine...just like humans I suppose, our goodies would hurt too!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

She'll be fine...just like humans I suppose, our goodies would hurt too!!!
Lol.. yep.. well i'm not sure.. never had kids.. *hoping on it soon* i want kids so badly.....
oh well.. time will tell.. anyhow that's irrelevant to any of this.
:p I'm such a Bum

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she might have a slight infection by the sounds of things. have you spoken to your vet and see what he says? he might ask you to bring her in for a check up.