I got the apartment!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay!

We got the apartment and will be moving the last week of June. I have started packing already, LOL

The kitty countdown begins! In three months I'll be trolling the shelters, looking for that special someone
I'm hoping for a solid gray young male, but of course, you never know which one is going to tug at your heart, so I'm not buying matching accessories just yet

Thanks for all the good luck vibes!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay glad you found an apartment and hopefully you really enjoy it. And can't wait to hear about the new furbaby.
I have a mischievous little dog if you want one. J/k
Many new changes on TCS and all for the best hope your move is a quick and easy one.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooooohhh You want Benson! He is full of energy & easy to train.

Good luck with the move.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I'm so excited I can't stand it, lol.

I have been asking Alley to pick out a good kitty for me and to arrange for me to find him, so I know the perfect one will be out there somewhere.

I just can't decide if I should start buying cat items (carrier, toys, scratching post, bed, etc.) now, or wait so that I don't have to move them. What do you all think?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

I'd wait on buying the cat items too so you won't have to move them. Of course you can always look around and pick out what you want.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY for the new apartment
Can't wait to see what special little kittie you'll end up with. How exciting!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I myself just got approved for my apartment yesterday (been searching for six months and couldn't find a place that would accept my cats)! They made an exception for my two clawed cats... which apartments DO NOT do in the state I reside! Im happy for you (and me as well) Best of luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Congrats! I myself just got approved for my apartment yesterday (been searching for six months and couldn't find a place that would accept my cats)! They made an exception for my two clawed cats... which apartments DO NOT do in the state I reside! Im happy for you (and me as well) Best of luck!
Congrats to you as well!

Yay for new apartments and new kitties!

It does make me a little sad, because this move was when I was going to bring Alley from home to live with me, so it should have been my girl instead of a new kitty

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about your baby! I hope your new kitty will help fill that void! I wish you the best and Im glad things are looking up for you!