we have a feral !

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so tonite i went outside to talk to my mom and it was nice out and well there was a kittie, white and black very very pretty...now my dads been telling my mom that he keeps seeing this cat which me and my mom havent seen,
y my dad would tell my mom tho
but I got it a bowl of dry food and water, we named it patches so far since its very weary of humans, but it did watch me and it is very very fond of willie, and its funny because willie and this kittie keep sniffing each other and thats that
willie only hates the cats he has to share his home with i guess
But I did get pictures so I will post them later..AI is on right now
but im going out in a lil bit to see if patches ate any of the food, so scared but did get to see our interactions with willie, but i know I have to gain patches trust, we stayed far away and everything to let him/her eat and it did have convos with us and his/her meow is very low
but that could be anything from just meowing to much, but we have a feeling he/she is sleeping in the shed to a neighbors house which is just in front of our house! But any suggestions or anything ???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok here is patches and willie(I thought the flash was off but apparently it wasnt
and it scared poor patches
)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I take your own cats are all fully vaccinated?

Excellent Patches is making pal and perhaps even friend with Willie.

Being pal with a friendly homecats makes it a lot easier to foster a semiferal (or feral).

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StefanZ

I take your own cats are all fully vaccinated?

Excellent Patches is making pal and perhaps even friend with Willie.

Being pal with a friendly homecats makes it a lot easier to foster a semiferal (or feral).
yes they are all vaccinated, willie just got vaccinated on january 11! It is surprising that willie made a friend, this is his hill
he gets along better with the ferals than he does with the cats in the house
him and midnight are the only ones that are indoor/outdoor!! But he did watch our interaction with willie, willie is so spoiled
Now I know why willie keeps wanting to go outside so bad (we dont let him out at night)! But they are freidns, now when the neighbors cat was around patches kept growling at him
It was funny tho because willie and patches were sniffing each other and they both scared themselves
they both jumped, now paws flying or anything and no growling

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so today my mom seen patches at the top of our street and he walked down and he sprayed our house ? Is he marking this his house, or what I know there arent any non fixed females around here and none in heat for that matter, we only got this feral/stray and another one which our neighbor hasnt seen for a little bit
she took care of them, but we arent sure if patches is the same one shes feeding or not! Any ideas on why hes spraying our house
hes such a cutie pie, i wish i could get him to trust me more!