TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › Spring is coming!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Spring is coming!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
My dog is one of the sweetest dogs I know! She's an





Just so you know...the cats were hanging out just out of frame. They were pretty interested in the little critters too!
post #2 of 14
How sweet. They are all so cute.
post #3 of 14
That is adorable! And you're right. She is a very sweet angel. What's her name?
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuleNag View Post
Quote:
My dog is one of the sweetest dogs I know
! She's an
Just so you know...the cats were hanging out just out of frame. They were pretty interested in the little critters too!
And now, your dog is one of the sweetest dogs I know!
post #5 of 14
OMG those are beyond precious...I just want to hug your beautiful dog
post #6 of 14
That needs a cuteness warning.
post #7 of 14
What a beauty!
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuzy View Post
That is adorable! And you're right. She is a very sweet angel. What's her name?
Her name is Ebony, she's my baby! The bunny is Dobby and the ducklings are Peeps and Quacks.
post #9 of 14
Awwww! You have a beautiful family.
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi View Post
And now, your dog is one of the sweetest dogs I know!
O my that is just tooo precious, and such cuties! Look at of them, such cuties That picture was just too sweet, thank u for sharing
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuleNag View Post
Her name is Ebony, she's my baby! The bunny is Dobby and the ducklings are Peeps and Quacks.
Ebony, you are a DOLL!!!

Can't stop looking at these photos.
post #12 of 14
Oh that is adorable!! Ebony is gorgeous! Is she a full lab or a mix? I love the second pic, and the expression on the chicks faces! That is just too precious.
post #13 of 14
Hey, she looks like one of my dogs...Puppy!!!

Is Ebony a Newfoundland? If she isn't, she sure looks like she has some of that in her...what a beautiful girl!


And the bun and ducklings are incredible, too. Ebony looks like a sweet surrogate momma!
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Thanks for all the comments! Ebony is a purebred Newfoundland. She is a bit finer boned than some so I can see where she could be mistaken as a Lab. If you saw her full coat and how big she is you would recognize her as a Newf much easier. She's a BIG girl! She's 29" at the shoulders and is close to 120 lbs...and she still has some growing to do. Any Lab that size would be quite a rare occurrence.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › Spring is coming!