Delivery vibes for my adopted "sister in law" please!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My dear adopted little brother's wife is going to be induced in about 45 minutes. She had a really bad pregnancy (blood pressure issues) and has been on bed rest most of the pregnancy. They are taking the baby 3 weeks early and will be inducing her at 6:30. If she doesn't deliver in 30 minutes, they will go in for the c-section.

This guy has adopted me as the big sister he never had (although I'm old enough to be his mother) and I really love this couple. This is their first child and they are terrified of the delivery. They are having a girl and will name her Allison.

Please send some "push Allison out quickly" vibes out to Kansas!!

I guess this makes me an Aunt again!!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how exciting for them, and scary..Lots of <<push Allison out quickly vibes>> are being sent their way..Keep us posted.

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
aww good luck sending good vibes on ((((Push Allison out quickly)))) please keep us posted on how things go

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes headed their way for a safe delivery for both the mom and baby
Keep us posted!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vibes going that way. I pray all is well and she can push her out EASY

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No word yet - we expected something by now. My little bro said he would take a picture off his phone and e-mail it to us immediately.

Can you tell I'm pacing?!?!? I should have just gone to the hospital and sat in the waiting room!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww i'm keeping them in my prayers! Keep us posted when you hear something!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

No word yet - we expected something by now. My little bro said he would take a picture off his phone and e-mail it to us immediately.

Can you tell I'm pacing?!?!? I should have just gone to the hospital and sat in the waiting room!!
Oh I know the feeling! I'd have gone! I'm praying they have/have had a safe easy delivery!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG....they induced her and she wasn't having blood pressure issues so they let her keep going with a natural delivery. 24 hours later and we haven't gotten word back from them. The last we heard was about 10AM and father to be said that things were going fine.

Now I'm really getting worried. Can't call him cause his cell phone is off in the hospital.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MANY prayers are still coming that way for Mom and baby

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG....they induced her and she wasn't having blood pressure issues so they let her keep going with a natural delivery. 24 hours later and we haven't gotten word back from them. The last we heard was about 10AM and father to be said that things were going fine.

Now I'm really getting worried. Can't call him cause his cell phone is off in the hospital.
Oh many prayers and vibes for a safe delivery, I'm sure you must be freaking out

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, but haven't been able to get on for a few days.....

Allison Kate was born at 12:37AM yesterday morning. She weighed in at 6 lb, 13 ounces and was 19-1/2" long.

Mom labored for 30 hours before they did the csection. Talk about the worst of all worlds. But they are all tired and sore but healthy.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sorry, but haven't been able to get on for a few days.....

Allison Kate was born at 12:37AM yesterday morning. She weighed in at 6 lb, 13 ounces and was 19-1/2" long.

Mom labored for 30 hours before they did the csection. Talk about the worst of all worlds. But they are all tired and sore but healthy.
I am glad everything turned out ok and little Allison and her mommy are doing well. They should not have let her go for 30 hours though! That can cause a lot of damage below the belt. How's the momma doing? I'm glad the baby is ok

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I am glad everything turned out ok and little Allison and her mommy are doing well. They should not have let her go for 30 hours though! That can cause a lot of damage below the belt. How's the momma doing? I'm glad the baby is ok
Mom is exhausted and obviously very sore. I can't believe that they let her go 30 hours, particularly after she's been on bed rest for most of her pregnancy.

This is their first child and I'm hoping the experience doesn't discourage them having others. They will both make great parents and need a household full of them!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alot of times as long as Mom and Baby are handling labor fine, they will let Mom go as long as they deem *safe*.I'm glad both of them are doing so well.