Few Caesar pics

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got done batheing and drying Caesar,its not a perfect job but I wanted to share anyways cause hes kinda cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL yup he does
his pretty van self.. white with two head spots and a black tail

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehehe thanks. Hes so mad at me right now. hes totally ignoreing me. but he needed the bath, lol

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which white shampoo did you use. I know my angora hated the blow drying part - bath was ok. Too time consuming for me to sit there and blow dry each section while combing.....more power to those with the patience for doing longhairs

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One 'N Only Shiny Silver Ultra Shampoo, it smells lovely too
and it worked pretty darn good. The drying part is....time consuming to say the least, lol and he does not like it..nope not one bit. But he is soft smells pretty and hes forgiving me already, lol

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

What do they call his coloring?
He is so-o-o-o pretty - for some reason I thought he was smaller, but he is a pretty big boy! A big boy with cattitude! But I too, would like to know what coloe hw is called!
You are showing him so, too, aren't you?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes he is a big boy
hes only going on 7 months old and hes as big as my 9 month old, lol hes gonna be a moose. His coloring is bi Color black and white Van

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ScamperFarms;1697519 said:
yes he is a big boy
hes only going on 7 months old and hes as big as my 9 month old, lol hes gonna be a moose. His coloring is bi Color black and white Van[/QUOTE
Thanks for the information. Now, is he a Turkish Van? This is probably a dumb question, but I have only heard the term "Van" in reference to that breed!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Van means "lots and lots of white" - just like the turkish van. Her cat is a persian. Van = color code, usually only used for Longhair cats.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a legit breed called Turkish Van. The "van" pattern in other cats came from the coloring pattern on the Turkish Vans

Scamper, I didn't realize he was still a kitten - I thought he was gonna be in the adult cats going for championship when you put him in. He'll still be in the kitten class end of the month? If so, he and Charlie will be competing

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup as long as i can get my paperwork in on time.I got it all together, but unfortunetly, bing bing husband misbalanced the checkbook,LOL so I am cleaning up his mess. Otherwise you betcha he will be in kitten class

But he will be all set for Adult class for the CFA show in Sept

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entries have to be in by April 17

Are you talking about the one day Inner Grove Htgs show? Charlie will be in premiership then - am taking him to the Omaha show in August to pick up the 6 winners ribbons so points can count in the Sept show

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup thats the one i am talking about
pretty excited about it all even tho...Caesar is less than enthused with the bath regime,lol

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, that show is just a few weeks away! You are gonna have so much fun getting him all primped and pretty! But you don't have much time and Persians can be ... difficult ... to get looking all spit-shined and ready for the show ring. If he's not absolutely perfectly groomed, they won't be kind to you, darlin'. If you haven't already done so, now is a really good time to get yourself a grooming mentor to show you some tips and tricks from the pros.

Anyone have any good advice, tips, tricks and pointers they would like to share before ScamperFarms goes to the show??

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have a local persian breeder/shower I have been speaking to about grooming tips and such. The bath and groom i did the other day was more for maitnece
It was also my first try at powdering him to help with the greasey spots ect, and it went pretty well. Hes getting better with the blow dryer..hopeing for a better result next week
I have more tips to try. and the pictures were taken before his final eye cleaning was done as well (hense the slight staining around his eyes.ect) that is a whole diffrent process in itself with Caesar.