OWWWW! Kojak! Do NOT bite meowmy!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to ring that little critter's neck!
The little stinker just bit my finger! Kojak was sitting in my lap and i was petting him and telling him what a cute baby he was (yeah, i know he's spoiled
) His tail is soooooo long that he thinks it's the best toy ever- well his tail started twitching when i was petting him and next thing i know, he's latched onto my finger (he thought he had bit his tail) and is trying to "catch" his tail at the same time. I guess his tail ticks him off
Lesson learned- i will be sure not to have my hand anywhere near his tail again when his tail "ticks him off"
Little brat! That hurt! As soon as i told him not to bite me he jumped off the couch and into the floor and chased his tail round and round for a good few minutes there- i swear that kitten thinks he's a dog sometimes
I think i need a band-aid now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love Bite? He was trying to amputate his tail! Only he didn't realize his "tail" he was biting on was my finger! That little rugrat hurts!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

But he is so cute
yeah i know! i think he know's it too
probably why he's sooooooo rotten!
but it definitely wasn't cute when he bit me!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch!! I am sorry that you are hurting, but it is good to know that someone else has a cat who chases their tail!
Mollie has a long tail, and I swear, when she get bored, she starts playing with it! The funniest thing is when she sits in the bathroom window watching the chipmunks...her tail starts twitching and that catches her attention - as they say "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" so never mind the chipmunks, she starts chasing her tail. Frankly, I was afraid to bring the tail chasing up on TCS...I was sure someone would tell me it was a sign of low intelligence, or a mal-adjusted cat, or something I did to stunt her emotionally when she was a kitten!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm going to ring that little critter's neck!
The little stinker just bit my finger! Kojak was sitting in my lap and i was petting him and telling him what a cute baby he was (yeah, i know he's spoiled
) His tail is soooooo long that he thinks it's the best toy ever- well his tail started twitching when i was petting him and next thing i know, he's latched onto my finger (he thought he had bit his tail) and is trying to "catch" his tail at the same time. I guess his tail ticks him off
Lesson learned- i will be sure not to have my hand anywhere near his tail again when his tail "ticks him off"
Little brat! That hurt! As soon as i told him not to bite me he jumped off the couch and into the floor and chased his tail round and round for a good few minutes there- i swear that kitten thinks he's a dog sometimes
I think i need a band-aid now

At least he didn't pull a Foster & bite your boob!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Ouch!! I am sorry that you are hurting, but it is good to know that someone else has a cat who chases their tail!
Mollie has a long tail, and I swear, when she get bored, she starts playing with it! The funniest thing is when she sits in the bathroom window watching the chipmunks...her tail starts twitching and that catches her attention - as they say "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" so never mind the chipmunks, she starts chasing her tail. Frankly, I was afraid to bring the tail chasing up on TCS...I was sure someone would tell me it was a sign of low intelligence, or a mal-adjusted cat, or something I did to stunt her emotionally when she was a kitten!
lol that's exactly what kojak does! as soon as that tail starts to twitch- he goes bonkers and tries to attack it
too cute that your kitty does it too!!!!
I don't think it's anything mental or anything of that nature- i think it's just them being playfull

Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

At least he didn't pull a Foster & bite your boob!
True- i should count my blessings
Fosters is being a good boy
He's sleeping on the couch beside me
For now

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww my sweet little guy is sound asleep on my chest now
I hope he gets up soon so i don't burn dinner
He's sooo peacful when he's sleepy
Awww i just love the little fella, finger biter or not
And by the way bruce- my fingers do not taste like chicke
Don't give him any more ideas

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry, Nikki!
I was giving Miagi a kiss yesterday and he bit my lip. I wasn't feeling the love!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Awww....I know that hurt!!!
Lexi likes to chase her tail at times and ends up rolling off my desk because she gets so distracted.
That is too cute!!! You need to get some pictures of that for us!

Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I am sorry, Nikki!
I was giving Miagi a kiss yesterday and he bit my lip. I wasn't feeling the love!
Your lip? OUCH! Poor thing!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, but I should have known better.
he was in play mode when I kissed him.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww he was just trying to get the aggrivating tail to leave him alone.