What color is she?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure if this is the right place to post this... but what color is Sasha? She is my former feral that I trapped last November. I've just always been curious what color she would be considered.

sol

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's seal tabby point white white spotting. Very cute.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was gonna say seal lynx point, but the coloring is pale on the head/face/legs. I'm wondering if she's more of a chocolate lynx point. The seal would show darker on the face. The one picture (2nd) almost look like brown/chocolate on the tail. And the outline on the nose (and being pink) is more in line with the chocolate points rather then seal - seal would have a brick red.

Is the tail black or dark chocolate? What color is the paw pads? Black or more of a chocolate/mauve-pink shade?

She's REALLY pretty tho.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Is the tail black or dark chocolate? What color is the paw pads? Black or more of a chocolate/mauve-pink shade?

She's REALLY pretty tho.
The top part of her tail is black with grey, the underside is really light. Her paw pads are really dark, more of a dark grey than black I guess.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Genetically she would be a seal then if dark paw pads. She may have a chocolate or lilac parent which would make the seal "fade out" somewhat. Without knowing the background its hard to tell.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yeah, I don't know much about her except that she was dropped off at our farm last year with two male Siamese cats, one intact and is either a chocolate or seal point (not positive), and the other is a neutered blue? point senior. I'd say none are related and they all seem to have been pets at some point based on the way they act, especially Louie, the senior.