My legs were used as toys last night!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night Emily decided that my legs moving in bed were actually a "toy" for her enjoyment with full daggers and teeth. She started doing it before I fell asleep so I just layed still, but I guess it continued while I was sleeping and this morning I woke up to lots of little scratches all over my legs. I guess I will have to start sleeping with more than just a sheet over me.

Does anyone elses kitties do this?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonic does this when he is overexcited but luckily he is easily distracted and I have never had a scratch off that cat

I wouldn't sleep in the same room as Radar however as one of our friends taught him bad habits as a kitten

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats do that Everynight! Especially the kitten she is fierce! She also eats my hair, licks my ears, and licks my face! Not to mention she lays on my legs, my side, my neck, my head, my belly, etc! She just doesnt want to let me sleep! Whenever I get up in the middle of the night for a potty break she follows me into the bathroom and jumps on my lap (yeah while Im going... overshare I know but found this to be strange)! My cats also like to go into the cupboards! They're sassy! My older cat once put a little hole in my toe from attacking my feet in bed! It can be frustrating but cute at the same time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

My cats do that Everynight! Especially the kitten she is fierce! She also eats my hair, licks my ears, and licks my face! Not to mention she lays on my legs, my side, my neck, my head, my belly, etc! She just doesnt want to let me sleep! Whenver I get up in the middle of the night for a potty break she follows me into the bathroom and jumps on my lap (yeah while Im going... overshare I know but found this to be strange)! My cats also like to go into the cupboards! There sassy! My older cat once put a little hole in my toe from attacking my feet in bed! It can be frustrating but cute at the same time!
I wasn't frustrated much. I am just so glad that Emily has become so comfortable in my home. This is her 3rd (and final) home for her in her short 7 months.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Teddy loves the 'bed-mice' game -he comes up and waits til someone wiggles a toe then woooohupppmphhhh he's onto you like a ton of bricks

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww same with my kitten! She is also 7 months and was feral for about the first 6 months of her life.... Very very timid this one! Well not anymore she just loves her mama! She waits in the bathroom until I am done and then stands on her hind legs with her arms stretched up so I pick her up and bring her back to bed with me (so cute and almost human like)! She does this everynight... Waits till i go potty runs in the bathroom and jumps on my lap, waits till Im done and then squeeks to be picked up! I am so happy with my baby girl! She has found a great home and she is happy! I get a little frustrated at the feet attack when she is going crazy on me at 4 am! I just send her off my bed (she ends up jumping right back on anyways)! In the end it is worth it!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh gee Stumpy pounces at any movement under the bed! Just rolling over causes toe attackage! And if she's bored, she'll just pounce on the last thing that moved...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yea, dont you know the bed mice are the best tasting mice in the world?
of course no kitty has ever caught one. but that is what they tell each other.