Pixie's babies - photo's (extremely cute warning!)

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Below is the link to the photo's of pixies kittens which she had yesterday.

They are all very well including the proud mum and gran!
The weights are as follows:

Black 118g
Tabby 106g
Ginger 98g

I have no idea if these are good weights or not for 1 day olds! I will weigh them every few days to make sure that they are putting on weight.

Just a quick question, how frequently and for how long at a time should mum have a break from the kittens, it's just we're worried that sometimes it is a bit too long. Last night she was away from them for about 45mins and although they were fine and asleep we thought it was important that she didn't leave them for long. Every time she has left them for a while we have had to entice or carry her back to them!

I hope this is nothing to worry about and she is a fantastic mum apart from that! Would just be grateful for some advice please.

Anyway heres the link:

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/5240174

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nico,

I clicked on the link to see the babys and it took me to the pics of Pixie...I didn't see any babys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thats strange, I updated it this morning and when I click on it the pics are there! How do I put the photo's on a thread itself?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tjwharton24

Nico,

I clicked on the link to see the babys and it took me to the pics of Pixie...I didn't see any babys
Pixie is beautiful, but that's all I saw too!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nicochick

Thats strange, I updated it this morning and when I click on it the pics are there! How do I put the photo's on a thread itself?
same here, just the moma showing - about posting photos straight into the thread - well I know that photobucket generates codes - so if the web you are using also does then its the code thats starts IMG - just copy then paste straight into here