Hola

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hola. I am new to the site but not new to cats. i have a 6 yr old, tuxedo female called Had, yes "Had", I did not name her unfortunately but i love her to death. she had 5 litters of kittens before my mother got her fixed. she is an out/indoor cat, and aside from having to go to the vet and stuff because she got her stomach ripped open for defending her kittens she has been perfectly healthy. she is 17 in from nose to base of tail and her tail is 9in long. she stands 9 in tall at her shoulders. she has two white mittens on her front feet and two socks on her back feet. she has a white breast and a white mark on her nose and in between her eyes. she is my baby.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to you and Had. She sounds very pretty. We love to see pictures here on the site..(hint-hint). Anyway, again welcome.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello
and welcome to the forum!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you and your kitty

Its great here theres always lots to do and see it soon becomes a bit of an addiction

Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos
we just love photos here

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums !

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ILoveMyKitty

Hola. I am new to the site but not new to cats. i have a 6 yr old, tuxedo female called Had, yes "Had", I did not name her unfortunately but i love her to death. she had 5 litters of kittens before my mother got her fixed. she is an out/indoor cat, and aside from having to go to the vet and stuff because she got her stomach ripped open for defending her kittens she has been perfectly healthy. she is 17 in from nose to base of tail and her tail is 9in long. she stands 9 in tall at her shoulders. she has two white mittens on her front feet and two socks on her back feet. she has a white breast and a white mark on her nose and in between her eyes. she is my baby.
Welcome to the site! My wife and I spent a most enjoyable time in a B&B right by the downtown area of Eugene. We love places like that, with a small town atmosphere but large enough to have everything you need. We loved it! (I am from Seattle so I did not mind the rain.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Welcome to the site! My wife and I spent a most enjoyable time in a B&B right by the downtown area of Eugene. We love places like that, with a small town atmosphere but large enough to have everything you need. We loved it! (I am from Seattle so I did not mind the rain.)
I was born on the naval base in Oak Harbor. and i spent my grade school years all around the skagit valley. i only moved to oregon my 8th grade year. that is when i got Had. eugene is cool. and i love seattle.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Hello and welcome to you and Had. She sounds very pretty. We love to see pictures here on the site..(hint-hint). Anyway, again welcome.
OMG. i would but i don't have a camera or access to one. it sucks. i want one so i can take pics of my kitty and my fishys. i have taken pics before so i will see if i can find them.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the family cat Stripes. we rescued him and his brother and sister from our uncles(his mother was feral, and she had them and then his kids kept messing with them so she didn't come back, and they didn't know how to take care of them). it is a old pic but he looks pretty much the same, but bigger and more muscular. he is really skittish, and likes to stay away but he always comes back.

this is my mothers kitten, Sadie. this is really old, she is about 6-7 months old now but this is the only pic i have of her. she lost that wild, fluffyness that the pic shows but she is still fluffy and her tail is really fluffy.

This is a crappy pic of Had, taken with a old palm pilot. this is her "Royal Distain" look.

she is on my mother white chair sleeping. the cameras horrible, and so is the lighting, but she also isn't very photogenic, she seems to have this 6ths sense about when i'm gonna take a good pic then she moves.

i don't know if this link will work but this is another pic of her.
http://myspace-789.vo.llnwd.net/0113...39186789_m.jpg

I will try to get more pics but i don't know when that will be.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and Had to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
Your kitties are gorgeous!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ILoveMyKitty

I was born on the naval base in Oak Harbor
. and i spent my grade school years all around the skagit valley. i only moved to oregon my 8th grade year. that is when i got Had. eugene is cool. and i love seattle.
OMG! I swear I was in the USN and served on that very navy base! DW and I are driving to Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver next month and I am going to be sure and go back to Oak Harbor and check it out. I am sure I will not recognize anything!

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

OMG! I swear I was in the USN and served on that very navy base! DW and I are driving to Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver next month and I am going to be sure and go back to Oak Harbor and check it out. I am sure I will not recognize anything!
my dad was in the navy when i was born, now he lives in sedro-woolley. i spent my summers, spring break and a week of winter break with him until i turned 18. my sister still goes thought. the tulip festival is either still going on, or is over, it started on the fourth. i wish i was there. it is all grey and overcast where i am now and tulips look beautiful even in the rain, perhaps more so because they are the only spot of color. you should so get pics and post them. or send them to me if you would. that would be so awsome.