great pic
nice teeth!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

Yes, this picture was taken with my trusty-all-purpose Nifty Fifty.

I have not forgotten about Stewie. His pictures are coming soon.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is an awesome photo! the dof is just perfect. Wow and such a pretty cat as well. I love his nose. Can see the bengal red nose with outlining really well.

Your nifty fifty? Is that a 50mm lens? if that's the case then yep I agree, I have a trusty old 50mm f1.8 very sharp lens that I put on my Nikon to take most of my better cat photos.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd like to get a new camera for my birthday, but it will probably be for christmas.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

That is an awesome photo! the dof is just perfect. Wow and such a pretty cat as well. I love his nose. Can see the bengal red nose with outlining really well.

Your nifty fifty? Is that a 50mm lens? if that's the case then yep I agree, I have a trusty old 50mm f1.8 very sharp lens that I put on my Nikon to take most of my better cat photos.
Yes, it is a 50mm f/1.4 on Canon. Love it as it is multi purpose and great for low light.

Originally Posted by Renovia

i'd like to get a new camera for my birthday, but it will probably be for christmas.
I bet Luxor and Stoli will love the new camera as well. Or they may be annoyed as you will be in their faces all the time.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I should clarify that Rupert was yawning as Lookingglass stated. We were not abusing him, swear!