Hi

kittykatz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Crystal and I'm 22 years old. I love cats and have had many throughout my life. I have 3 cats right now, all rescued from the wild. They're names are Toby, Pooter, and Gracie. Pooter is the oldest and Gracie is the youngest. They're all from the same mother, just different litters. And being that there are three people in this house and three cats, they all kind of picked someone to be attached to.
Pooter is my dad's cat, Toby is my cat, and Gracie is my mom's cat.

Anyways, I'm a cat lover. I love the sound of their purring and when they curl up with you. It's heartwarming.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Crystal
we're so happy to welcome you and your lovely kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittykatz

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Crystal and I'm 22 years old. I love cats and have had many throughout my life. I have 3 cats right now, all rescued from the wild.
They're names are Toby, Pooter, and Gracie
. Pooter is the oldest and Gracie is the youngest. They're all from the same mother, just different litters. And being that there are three people in this house and three cats, they all kind of picked someone to be attached to.
Pooter is my dad's cat, Toby is my cat, and Gracie is my mom's cat.

Anyways, I'm a cat lover. I love the sound of their purring and when they curl up with you. It's heartwarming.
I do not think I remember hearing of a cat by this name before. How did you decide to name your cat this
Anyway, welcome to TCS!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I do not think I remember hearing of a cat by this name before. How did you decide to name your cat this
Anyway, welcome to TCS!
I'm guessy Pooter is a gassy cat. We use the term Poot with Reeses alot

Welcome to TCS Crystal. Glad to have you here!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Crystal and welcome to TCS. A big welcome to your fur-family also..We are glad that you are here.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello
and welcome to the forum!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you and your kitties
they sound adorbale
Its great here theres always lots to do and see it soon becomes a bit of an addiction

Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos
we just love photos here

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums !

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such a great site, everyone here is so nice
Also this site can be informative and helpful too
Also be sure to post photos when u get a chance, we just
pics here! Well see u on the forums

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Crystal!

This is truly a great place. I look forward to learning more about your three kitties and would love to see their pictures!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!
Welcome to TCS!! You will enjoy it here. Everyone is so nice and there's always something to talk about! I always get lost on here for hours! Great having you here! See ya around the forums!