Pet Gold canned food

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just recently started buying Pet Gold canned food for Sash for some variety and he seems to really like it, it's sold at Petco. I was just wondering is this food okay to feed? I didn't see anything about it yet on the pet food recall lists.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dont beleive it is on the recall //// I will note my local petco has it on clearence wonder if it is being discoed

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought a bunch of cans on sale at Petco as well. I don't think it's on the recall. Unfortunately...Twitch & Lily won't eat the darned stuff...they like the uber expensive Elite, but not the "normal" stuff.

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I dont beleive it is on the recall //// I will note my local petco has it on clearence wonder if it is being discoed
We haven't tried it. It is on the clearance shelf at our Petco too.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by beandip

We haven't tried it. It is on the clearance shelf at our Petco too.
That's why I bought it...but only some kind sof canned were on sale at the Petco here. The Elite cans were as expensive as ever.

Were all kinds of Pet Gold on sale for anyone...or just some kinds?

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

That's why I bought it...but only some kind sof canned were on sale at the Petco here. The Elite cans were as expensive as ever.

Were all kinds of Pet Gold on sale for anyone...or just some kinds?
I might have tried it but I've got quite a pile of 5.5oz cans and I try to stick with the "family" sized cans.
I got a bunch of Natural Balance because it was on sale.

Is the "elite" in the tiny cans? If so, I don't think it was on sale...just the 5.5oz cans. I don't know much about it so I may be wrong.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Elite was...like an upside down can...if that makes any sense. It was like $1.50 or something for like 3 oz. There were some "normal" 3 oz cans, too...those were on sale.