Favorite Disney movie?

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favorite Disney movie? Mine is Beauty and the Beast. I watched it so much when I was a kid that I could say all the words along with the movie! Pretty sad huh?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, not sad, I do the same with the 2004 version of Phantom of the Opera.

Anyway, right now my fave Disney movie is Cars! Just check my avatar.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cinderella.

I realize now that the romantic notions Cinderella instilled in me as a child really were crud, but at the time, I really believed that princes married paupers and showed up in white horses.

Boy was high school a reality check!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I started collecting all the disney movies.... the only two I'm missing that are back in the vault is Snow White & Beauty & The Beast... huff...

but my favorite will always be Lady and the Tramp!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Little Mermaid is one that I watch when I'm in a bad mood or really depressed about something; without fail, this movie will make me happy again. (Despite the fact that it's very different from the actual fairy tale ... *shudder*)

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I was in college, my friend dragged me to see Beauty and the Beast in the theater. I wasn't expecting much, just a silly "kid's movie," but I really, really enjoyed it. It still remains my favorite.

I also loved Fantasia.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lady and the Tramp. I loved it so much that I wanted my parents to name my brother Tramp. I was 3 when he was born so I didn't know what it meant!

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love them all, i was always attracted to the songs...
My favorite would be little mermaid. when it came out on VHS back in the day i watched it over and over... Look at this stuff, isn't it neat.....Capwouso, capwouso he he he ho ho ho...Lol

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lady and the Tramp
Old Yeller - not a cartoon, but what a 25 kleenex movie! I can still hear the title song, "Here Yeller, come back Yeller, best dogone dog in the west! (I am 58, so obviously it was a l-o-o-o-ng time ago!)
Along the "old" Disney movie them, I would also recommend Swiss Family Robinson, Pollyanna as great family movies!
I also love Gay Pureee - I think it was Disney movie!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Mermaid definatley
its also my nieces favorite as well!! But I was always watching that movie, and of course Beauty and the Beast and Lion King except Loin King always made me cry
!!! I am really excited to see happy feet tho....counting down till next weekend whenever i go to my brothers to babysit
we are going to watch that

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my all time favorite disney movie I have loved it for ever! I dont know why I love it so much but I do!!