Favourite Cambell's soups, or other brands.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a few favourite canned soups, so thought I would share. Also, I want to know what kinds you guys like?

Favourites:
Campbell's Italian Wedding Soup
Habitiat's split-Pea soup (without Ham)
Campbell's chunky Steak and Potato
I used to love Unico's Lentil, but they I can't find it anywhere so they may not make it anymore. If anyone has a canned Lentil soup that they love, please let me know on this thread!
Campbell's Chunky Clam Chowder
And, of course, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom with lots of crackers.

I have to be in a very certain mood for this one: Lipton's noodle soup in a package. Not the cup-of-soup size, but the bigger package that supposedly serves 4.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love:

Habitat Split Pea with Ham
Campbells Tomato Soup
Knor Tomato & Basil

Chunky Style Steak and Potato
Chunky Style Seafood Chowder

And I really, really love my homemade beef & barley soup!!!! That's my ultimate favourite.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I love:

Habitat Split Pea with Ham
Campbells Tomato Soup
Knor Tomato & Basil

Chunky Style Steak and Potato
Chunky Style Seafood Chowder

And I really, really love my homemade beef & barley soup!!!! That's my ultimate favourite.
I also love beef barley soup. I have never tried making it from scratch. Perhaps, I'll try. There was one I used to buy called something like Scotch broth or something, that also had barley in it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bikeman

Do any of these listed soups contain wheat gluten?
Without a doubt! Every thing contains wheat or yeast, including store bought dried spices.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About the only soup that I like is Italian Wedding Soup. I like to make my own chicken noodle soup and when the weather is cold...nothing beats a big bowl of home made chili!!!

sazza

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love Campbells Tomato Rice soup - and they don't do it anymore

I like Asda's own Tomato soup, but really for me, home-made vegetable or lentil is the best!

debskats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

I also love beef barley soup. I have never tried making it from scratch. Perhaps, I'll try. There was one I used to buy called something like Scotch broth or something, that also had barley in it.
I've got a great recipe for beef barley stew. OMG . . . it is so good! I'll give it to you if you want.

I love Campbell's bean and bacon soup.
And I always keep Liptons noodle soup on hand. That's the only thing I want to eat if I'm not feeling well.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DebsKats

I've got a great recipe for beef barley stew. OMG . . . it is so good! I'll give it to you if you want.

I love Campbell's bean and bacon soup.
And I always keep Liptons noodle soup on hand. That's the only thing I want to eat if I'm not feeling well.
I also have the same two favs. Bean and bacon has been a fav of mine since I was a kid.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like to use Campbells Cream of Mushroom in tuna casserole, it's so yummy and easy. Other than that, I'm more of a home cookin' kind of gal, there is this minestrone my mum makes that has kielbasa in it, it's to die for! And turkey soup, using all the leftovers to make the broth and holy cow, it's delish. This weekend we're going to have a ham, so I'm hoping I can make some pea soup in the crock pot.