With the new siggy game..........

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was curious about something.How often do you change your siggy? I change mine from time to time because I get bored with what I have.
(I lost all of my siggys that were made for me when my puter crashed and I just found them on the Foki site to load them back to my puter.So, I can use them from time to time again.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See, I changed mine again.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oohhh... like once a week
I love switching them up all the time, showing off my boys and the talented siggy makers hard work!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oohhh... like once a week
I love switching them up all the time, showing off my boys and the talented siggy makers hard work!
same here.
Okay, I change mine depending on if I know which signature I want to use next.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't been one to change my siggy often, but now that I have a few to choose from, I suspect I'll rotate them a lot more frequently. They all have all my kids, but variety is the spice of life, eh? and I do appreciate the efforts the siggy makers have made on my behalf....

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends how many newer siggies I have, I tend to change it every 2 weeks (ish) but if I get or make a new one the other one will be up for less and then go back into rotation

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it all depends, see I always change it and well with 6 cats I always try to make some with all of them, tho i do have ones of them individually or only some ect.. I just feel bad for some reason
so i usually change it everytime I make a new one or what not, although theres one I did make but I havent used yet
I think imma have to change it

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenever the mood strikes me, actually...

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, BabyHarley! That sig is just superb! I love those old-fashioned cabbage roses...

As for me, I'll change my sig as soon as I get some better pictures of my babies scanned into the computer. I'm technologically challenged at the moment...

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a "real" custom siggy. I'm uncreative and haven't requested one.
I kind of like the ticker I keep posted - it helps remind me at a glance how big my girls are getting. They aren't tiny kittens anymore! So, the short answer is, I never change mine.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I was curious about something.How often do you change your siggy? I change mine from time to time because I get bored with what I have.
(I lost all of my siggys that were made for me when my puter crashed and I just found them on the Foki site to load them back to my puter.So, I can use them from time to time again.)
Whenever I can get my two cats to pose in a new loving position. One month ago, I had a siggy of them staring at each other in hate. So, I change it to fit the occasion. Does anybody around here remember Ann Landers? She ran a photo of herself (which is like a siggy) for over thirty years! So when she was in her sixties, she still had a picture of herself posted of when she was 29. But for me, the next time I can get a better picture of my two love birds, I will make a new siggy. So the next question of course is how often do you change your avatars??

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll change mine only if I've gotten an idea for a new one and made one after a few weeks or so. Reeses' sigs usually get a good response, so I like to keep them up for a while before I change out. I do have another that I'm putting up after easter.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends... I have seasonal ones and also have requests in for birthstone related ones. After Easter my diamond siggy is going up.

I also have my Phantom and Star Trek ones available when I'm in the mood.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have two to choose from, thanks to AbbysMom making them for me, and the old one has a very young Ferris on it, so I guess I really only have 1 to choose from!
So I guess that means I never rotate them, LOL.

Thanks for the unsolicited siggy gifts, Karen, you rock!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, so avatars are made personally too, eh? Guess I'm going to have to get on board and make one of each.. just as soon as I figure out how.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Okay, so avatars are made personally too, eh? Guess I'm going to have to get on board and make one of each.. just as soon as I figure out how.
Yes usually the avatars are made personally, although those are easy. Most of the time it's just a matter of resizing an image unless you do an animated one, which I've done a few of.

Of course though you have to be able to upload a custom avatar, either after you become a paying member, or after you've had 120 days in membership on the forum and 700 posts minimum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I change my avatar when the mood hits me. If you look at mine now, it's of a mouse. And the mouse looks like it's trying to sneak up on Blaze.

if you do a search for avatars, there are a TON on the net!!!