So I get into a yelling match....

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We were just out walking our cats, as some crazy cat people do. We go across our neighbour's lawn (with her permission- she's lovely) as well as around our building. Next door has been sold to a developer so it's empty with a huge lot and recently we've been going across there too.
We were at the back of this property in amongst the pine trees when we heard a commotion. This woman was trying to get into a car that had driven up the road but the door was locked. So she's telling the whole neighbourhood about how the door is locked. DH and I just look at each other. Well the next thing we hear is her complaining about us walking our cats and letting them mess everywhere! Then she yells it out to us!!
DH is the calm one in our relationship, but he wasn't about to stand by, so he shouts back that they're not making a mess.
Well, that was it. She started carrying on yelling at us about how it wasn't our property and we shouldn't be there. DH is like, "well, is it your property?"
"oh it doesn't matter, you shouldn't be there!"
I got fed up hiding in the trees, so I came out and started yelling back.
I told her to mind her own business and get life and ended up calling her an old bag.
Seriously, some people have nothing better to get wound up about than someone walking their leashed cats on an empty lot?!!!
You should have heard Pushy grumbling about all the yelling!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dude, that lady has issues.....and that seems pretty darn random just to start going off on strangers. Weird!

I chuckled when I read you were hiding in the trees and then called her an old bag...that had me

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah she has no place to yell at you guys. How did she even know it wasn't your property? Some people have nothing better to do than interfere in other people's lives.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, sounds like this woman has issues that have nothing to do with you or your cats. Sounds like she was taking her frustrations out on whomever was nearby. SO glad I am not in her family!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Her husband was behind her looking a little embarrassed about it all!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Her husband was behind her looking a little embarrassed about it all!
*sending vibes over to the woman's husband*

May god have mercy on his soul

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That old bag has some issues!! And you held back more than I would of,lol. I would of went off on the old bag!!
Im not so nice at times......:

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you were downright sweet and polite compared to what I would have said