April Fool's Day

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, who's been fooled today? My husband ALWAYS does something to me but he hasn't yet. I'm still waiting. I don't trust ANYTHING he says today!

Any ideas of what I can get him with? I'm not real good at this. I have a hard time keeping a straight face.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My little sister woke me up at 8 am to tell me that Twitch & Lily had gotten outside. I raced out in the rain, in my shorts & a tank top...40* outside. Only to be told April Fools. Man am I gonna tan her hide...it's not funny...Twitch would die outside very quickly. She's defenseless.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of TCS members have pulled them today.

But my first and best I pulled before being born!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is your DH going out at all?
One year my boss was on his way back from a meeting. I told him a co-workers car broke down near his route back to work. He drove 5 mph for 20 minutes looking for her. I usually think of the best ones on the spot.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The worst I ever did was to use 'print screen' on the computer to copy DH's desktop, then saved it in paint. Then I set it as the background and deleted all of his icons, so they looked like they were there, but it was really just a picture.... DH was soooo mad I spent some time in the doghouse.....

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I circumvent any attempt Nate may consider making by sleeping in until gone noon

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

The worst I ever did was to use 'print screen' on the computer to copy DH's desktop, then saved it in paint. Then I set it as the background and deleted all of his icons, so they looked like they were there, but it was really just a picture.... DH was soooo mad I spent some time in the doghouse.....
That's a good one. There was one I saw yesterday of how to change the shortcut on a program they use often, so that when they click on it, it shuts down the computer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The WORST April Fool's joke I have ever seen was when I was in college. Our friend's girlfriend told him she was pregnant! He was a wreck all day...she waited until almost midnight to say "April Fool's". And she wondered why he dumped her! That is something you just don't joke about!

Ok, my mother in law did just get me. I took the dogs up to play with her dogs, and she started freaking out about the bug on my back. Of course, I'm turning in circles trying to look over my shoulder screaming "GET IT OFF!!!" Then, I see her laughing her butt off.
You would think, since I started this thread I would have known better.
But, bugs are bugs!

carissa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well my mom played a mean joke on me this morning, She text me at 7am while I was still sleeping so I call her back and she's like I got fired from my job , she was working a 48 hour shift, she went out with her friend's instead. Well by loosing her job mean's we will loose our house, and if we don't have a house I have to get rid of all ALL my animals. But I was soo tired I really didnt care lol she was expecting me to freak out and I was like..now why did you do what. lol.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year, Daughter put liquid soap on the toilet seat when we had some of my husband's colleagues and his grad students over for dinner! One of the grad students sat on it.

I'm not a practical joke fan, but I really dislike this woman grad student so it was difficult not to laugh when she was telling us she sat on something!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

That is hilarious!!!! I'm a computer major and I would have never thought of something like that...

No one got me this year... but I got 2 people...
The best one was at work... I work for a security company as a dispatcher.. and we do security for Citibank... So, during the day we have Rovers (guards that drive around and check on the banks)... When the Long Island Rover started his tour.. he called me and he was like 'Lyz, I'm missing the Nassau Key Box (which has all the keys for all the banks in Nassau county)... Knowing that our manager had taken it home with him I decided to run with it... I was like "well, you worked last night so you were the last one to have it... what did you do with it?" he was like "I dropped it off this morning.. both of the boxes..." I kept him going for a few minutes until he started to get mad and was like "I dropped them off, if it got lost in between its not my fault!" and finally I was like "No it's probably not your fault cuz George has it at home... go get it!"... He was so mad at me that he didnt talk to me for a couple of hours.. but it's okay... he loves me now! lol