Cat show

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw and advertisement for a cat show called Cats Minster and it will be on tomorrow on the game channel I forgot what time but I set my dvr to record it.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's at 7 pm Eastern time on the Game Show Network.
I can't wait! I sure hope I get off work in time to see it.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Game Show Network...it's regular cable for some people, some people have to pay extra, just depends on the service you use.

It's starting here in my area, so I will be back later! I'm so excited!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got home from watching it at my parents! It was fantastic! I was all caught up in the judging at the end....my heart was pounding! If it hasn't been on for you yet, I suggest watching!!!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was very entertaining and I really liked it, but I wish it were a bigger event on television. It would have been cool to see all the breeds and hear the judges talk about each breed, but I guess they only had so much time to deal with. Maybe in good time it will be as popular as Westminster.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

It was very entertaining and I really liked it, but I wish it were a bigger event on television. It would have been cool to see all the breeds and hear the judges talk about each breed, but I guess they only had so much time to deal with. Maybe in good time it will be as popular as Westminster.
I felt the same way...i was also upset that they cut it from2 hours to an hour and a half, there was a lot of contraversy over there being a cat show on gsn
people these days ! I loved it and wish they would have shown more

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Really?
Do you have an article? I want to read what these ignorant cat-haters said.
umm let me check, they have like a forum on their site and there was a few posts that people were making bout it

i will pm u about it just incase....

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know I really liked those three. That's why, even if I knew the standards, I wouldn't be any good judging cats. I would always be pulled towards the breeds that are my personal preference. Please all of you who are Persian lovers and or breeders don't be offended, they just aren't one of my personal favorites.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I agree. Those Abbys were georgous and the Maine Coon was stunning. (No offense to the others of course. They are all wonderful in their own way. I just prefer certain ones over others)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

umm let me check, they have like a forum on their site and there was a few posts that people were making bout it

i will pm u about it just incase....
I would be interested in what these cat haters said too. And as for who won that didn't really matter to me I just liked seeing all of those cats but the one judge with the goatee he sure seemed to be a bit rough with them to me kind of jostled them around a bit. And the man with the redish colored hair almost got nailed you could see him make a face after he put down the cornish rex, it was a orange and white one. He was the one telling everyone about different cat at the start of the judging.