What do your kitties do to make you LOL?

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chay just used the recliner as a spring board to run after Billy, and I couldn't help but laugh at him?
What do your babies do that make you actually laugh out loud?

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The time Pekoe fell in the toilet I thought I'd suffocate from laughing too hard. (The toilet lid is usually down and I left it up for about 5 seconds. In that time Peeks jumped up, fell in and shot out of there so fast). The expression of pure indignation on his face was too much to deal with. And poor Nigel, who missed the event was walking around all confused about why Peek was in a bad mood and all wet.

Oh my there are so many others, I must start to think of more silly things the boys have done.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok well I warned u this is going to be long

Bella, well lets see when she gets really wound up she gets very "sneaky" so to speak and I was in the living room and out of the corner of my eye i see the throw rug moving, so I look and bella is underneath of it crawling all around
she was being a spy that night i guess
and she just randomly runs around for no reason and when she does u better watch out because she does it sooo funny

Stormie, well lets see she is a kitten so shes completely playful, but anytime her and the other kitties play make me laugh its too cute and funny but I remember the other day she was in my window (right under it is my bed) and she is just running around the window sill next thing I know I have a cat next to me, she fell out of the window (not big fall luckily) but I just couldnt stop laughing, or the other day she was running around and in the kitchen she couldnt stop, so BAM right into the garbage can, and she got up and just kept going like nothing happened (of course i made sure she was ok, but it was pretty funny lol) O and i just laugh everytime her little tail wags (shes part manx and she has less than half of a tail) and well its just soo funny its mostly long hair too but it just makes me laugh

Blue, well lets see, when she climbed up the curtians and got stuck! When she jumped up on the sliding glass door to get a bug that was on the other side, when she plays with Stormie and Tessa....so much more!

Tessa, well the plush pillow, she just looooves to attack the pillow and it is so funny because she goes nuts for that type of pillow
she will flop it around and everything and if u throw it she will catch it, also when she chases and plays with her own tail, that can be very humorous lol

Midnight...well he used to be a big bully until stormie grew up, and now midnight runs from the females
he doesnt bully any one, instead he hides from them

Thats all thats coming to my mind right now, ill add more as i remember

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, these are great! Any more stories guys?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may be hard to picture, but... we have one of those cat trees with a cradle on top and a tunnel just below that, and the tunnel has a little diamond-shaped window in the side.

Well... St. John is our eight-month-old orange tabby with the fabulous foxtail, and he may be part ferret, too, because he's incredibly long and flexible (even for a cat!). When he's in the cradle on top and decides he wants to move down to the tunnel, he just leans over the side of the cradle, locks his front claws into the edge of the tunnel-window, and in a single motion, flips himself upside down and launches in through the window! It's really quite something.

One time, though, he attempted this maneuver when the tunnel was already occupied -- by Pearl, who takes a dim view of anyone who disturbs her beauty sleep. St. John discovered her presence in mid-flip, and I swear, he performed a perfect double-release and forward flip in full tuck position, then stuck the landing with all four paws on the floor!

I howled so loud it scared him into the next room.

Trying to attach a picture of him, but having no luck...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sounds like quite the kitty!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maia is what makes life fun for me! One thing she is infamously known for is unrolling the toilet paper in the bathroom, can't help but laugh when I see her all curled up in it! She also gives this cute little chirp every time she wakes up looking for me. Another is every time I go in the bathroom, she is crying or bumping the door for me to let her in, and when I o, she is the happiest cat in the world! My little weirdo! Then my favorite is when we play peek-a-boo or hide and seek, she is to funny then
Peeking around or behind things till I duck down, then slowly creeps up on me! If I peek back out at her in the middle of her sneak up, she freezes till I hide again!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to laugh at Lexus when she sees something on the floor, hops on stiff leggickies up to it, slaps at it wif paw on top then skitters away up on tippy toes all puffed up like a Halloween kitty. *giggle*

George can be doing nothing at all and make me laugh out loud. He is simply ... George and is funny without even trying.

Pearl makes me laugh several times a day ... when I scold her, telling her No No No, she looks back at me with this look on her face as if to say, "Oh fine then, spoil all of my fun!"

And when I am cooking, I normally confine all of the cats in my bedroom until I have the food cleaned up ... it has gotten to the point where all I need to do is point down the hallway and say, "ROOM!" to make Pearl trot down the hall, stop about mid-way, turn around and say "ROOOOOOOM?", - Yes, Pearl ROOOOOOOOM. *LOL*

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chynna playing with the laser light makes me laugh. She absolutely loves that thing.

Abby loves to run and jump onto my office chair and it goes rolling and spinning across the room. She loves that! Once she gets going she keeps doing it over and over until a wall stops her, LOL

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I forgot one ...

When Tonka and Lexus were little, they used to go running down my hallway at breakneck speed and then stop suddenly right where the carpet runner started ... so the carpet would go skidding down the hallway with the two of them sitting on it. I used to call it the Lexus and Tonka Magic Carpet Ride.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grasshopper keeps us in stitches all the time but the funniest.....

Grasshopper loves running water. He runs to it when he hears a faucet on. One day my husband did not completely close the door when he had to use the facilities and Grasshopper came running. I will let you use your imagination about what happened next but needless to say he had to have a bath. My husband closes the door tightly now.

Tricia

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Scooter must have been a stripper in a former life. He will run down the hall full speed, and at the end of the hall in the living room, he will stretch out a paw and grab the leg of my desk, pull himself over with it between his legs and spin like he is spinning on a pole. Sometimes he will plant his feet right at the base of the "pole" and wrap one paw around it, pick up the outside foot, lean forward and out, which carries his weight around the pole and makes him spin. During his little spin, he will swing his outside paw up to get some momentum so he can spin around several times. It is hilarious! I wish I had a video camera.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lexi jumps up on my desk (it's a corner desk) goes all the way across to where my printer is on top, gets onto the TV, and then on the window. ALL this just so she can get to the window to bypass Tedi. Oh, we have a nightly ritual of me putting my blinds down because I don't want peeping toms and weirdos looking in my room at night and she stands on her toes and pulls them over the windowsill so she can get behind the blinds to look outside. I was wondering why my blinds were bent out of place and I have some broken off. Did I mention this was when I'm trying to go TO SLEEP???? I am going to film this the next chance I get.
She also will be in the hallway, I'll call her, but just sits there. Then when I try to pet her, she just takes off with her gangly long legs.
Oh yeah...she just started smacking Maya back for terrorizing her. It was the funniest thing because Maya was just walking by.
Tedi, who is the oldest, doesn't act like it. He is 100% chicken against the three girls. Although he will stalk lexi up to the point where he will get so close he eventually smacks her and she starts screaming like a girl. At other times he keeps his distance. I haven't totally figured out their love/hate relationship.
Luna, OWNS the living room. She will let Tedi sleep on the couch, but heaven forbid if maya gets on the couch and she won't even let Lexi anywhere NEAR the living room.
She bullies Maya until she runs off to the bedroom.
Maya, our chunkiest and most talkative cat. She is getting better though. She talks all the time and acts like she's sooooooooo neglected! She gets more attention than the others just because she won't shut up!! lol She is weird...she lOVES TO BE BRUSHED!!!! If you stop and walk away she comes running up behind you and smacks you on the back of the leg!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

I have to laugh at Lexus when she sees something on the floor, hops on stiff leggickies up to it, slaps at it wif paw on top then skitters away up on tippy toes all puffed up like a Halloween kitty. *giggle*

George can be doing nothing at all and make me laugh out loud. He is simply ... George and is funny without even trying.

Pearl makes me laugh several times a day ... when I scold her, telling her No No No, she looks back at me with this look on her face as if to say, "Oh fine then, spoil all of my fun!"

And when I am cooking, I normally confine all of the cats in my bedroom until I have the food cleaned up ... it has gotten to the point where all I need to do is point down the hallway and say, "ROOM!" to make Pearl trot down the hall, stop about mid-way, turn around and say "ROOOOOOOM?", - Yes, Pearl ROOOOOOOOM. *LOL*
Sometimes they don't have to do anything. They just make us smile!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gaye, your Pearl story made me laugh out loud! My Pearl isn't nearly so obedient... but she does give me the same kind of sass. They're so small compared to us, but by golly, you'd never know it by the size of their personalities...

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quill likes to play "Hunt" with me .... as prey. The other morning he was in his hunting mode, and I came downstairs to talk to my dad. My mum was laying on the couch watching TV and Quill was crouched low, ears back, eyes wide and dark, his tail snaking and whipping on the floor. I found my dad in another room and we were talking and then I went back upstairs. Well the moment Quill heard me talking he peeked around the corner to see if I was coming into the living room, and when I wasn't he went back to crouching mode and waited for me to come into the room. Oh boy, did he have a surprise for me! I pretend I don't see him hiding under the table, or crouching beside the stairs, I ask "Where's Quill?" and he will perk his ears up as I go into the kitchen, then he will POUNCE! and often bat at my legs as he follows me. I love the way he talks, his little chirps and the way he bobs his head in curiosity at every movement, especially when it's my hand under the carpet. I love the way he likes to sit in the tub after I've had my shower, purring up a storm. He makes me laugh endlessly, sometimes to the point of tears.