Ingredient Wizard on Naturapet?

aquarius

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What happened to the Ingredient Wizard on Naturapet.com? I was just on their website yesterday, and it was still there. Today, the website has been redesigned, and the ingredient wizard is gone! I was using that site as a reference for all the clients at the clinic where I work. Does anyone happen to have the same information their wizard did, or is there another one online I could look at?

Thanks!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aquarius

What happened to the Ingredient Wizard on Naturapet.com? I was just on their website yesterday, and it was still there. Today, the website has been redesigned, and the ingredient wizard is gone! I was using that site as a reference for all the clients at the clinic where I work. Does anyone happen to have the same information their wizard did, or is there another one online I could look at?

Thanks!
It was there last I looked but that was about the time it redesigned

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aquarius

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This makes me a sad panda.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aquarius

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK, I found something similar, if anyone is interested: http://www.prestigepetproducts.com/WhatIsIt.htm#V

Shay -- I found some definitions under each food there, but they used to have a pretty complete glossary that one could look up specific ingredients on. Thanks, though.