Cat Escaped; missed end of TV show

purefusion

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last night I was watching my favorite tv show, "House" on a special night and time and about 10 mins left in the show, I heard a strange scratching noise coming from downstairs. My husband and I crept downstairs and turned on the light to find the screen dislodged from the window and Jaden nowhere to be found!

Quickly we grabbed a flashlight and ran outside to wrangle her back indoors. It was kinda funny but mostly scary as our house backs up to the highway and our neighbor has a big dog (in a fenced yard). Scott scared her towards the front and I caught her trying to get back in the window. She tried to climb the shutters! She was really freaked out, but I finally grabbed her and got her in the front door.

Whew! I really don't want our cats to go outside, I had no idea that she'd be able to force the screen out the window and jump out. Now I guess we have to secure them in much better!

But...I missed the end of "House". Could someone tell me how it ended, please? I saw up to the part where they discovered the patient had rabies. Thanks, in advance!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, can't help you with House (LOVE the show, but was at work ;( ) but I'm glad Jaden is back indoors and ok! I love it...they try to get out, but when they do they completely freak! So, why try to get out at all! I guess that is why they have 9 lives.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They found out she had rabies and Foreman and Wilson went looking for James. Turned out, the car accident where she broke her arm killed her husband and baby (James). She was driving.
Then Wilson gave Foreman his shots so he wouldn't get rabies and Foreman held her hand while she was dying. He pretended to be her husband and forgave her for the car accident as she died.
Then House followed Wilson to a bench in the city, where Wilson reveals he has another brother who was homeless who he hasn't seen in nine years.

This was a rerun from one of the first seasons-- I'm sure you'll get a chance to see it again!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes, I remember that episode! That was sad.

I love House - one of the best shows around. Hugh Laurie

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dude, you should see his interview in this month's Rolling Stone. He's hilarious. It's called "Dr Feelbad"

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just did a search and found the article - I love watching him in Blackadder - it is rerun here all the time - he is the only character that I like in it! When I was a teenager, I used to watch Fry and Laurie - it was a skits kind of show. He is a really talented comedian.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Oh yes, I remember that episode! That was sad.

I love House - one of the best shows around. Hugh Laurie
House Rules!! I was so tired of American Idol interrupting it all the time. Thank goodness we have 8 weeks of new shows now. And I agree with your
My neighbor thinks he's too obnoxious to look sexy, but there is just something about his eyes.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

House Rules!! I was so tired of American Idol interrupting it all the time. Thank goodness we have 8 weeks of new shows now. And I agree with your
My neighbor thinks he's too obnoxious to look sexy, but there is just something about his eyes.
I know, hes got gorgeous eyes! Go and do an online search for the article "Dr Feelbad" - theres a pic of him and his eyes stand out!