I've got rabies and am gonna getcha!!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just had this crazy thing run through my head... Lily and Smudge are tearing around the house, and I was wondering if it start like this:

Smudge: Hey Lil!
Lily: Wassup Smudge?
Smudge: I'm a rabies infested cat and I'm gonna GETCHA! If I catch you and bite you, it means you've got rabies and have to try and give it to Stumpy! RAWRRRR!!!!

Then the chase starts....

What game do you reckon your kitties play?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit plays beat on Scratch until he screams like a little girl. Now this game has VERY specific rules, so I'll walk you through it.

1. It has to be between the hours of midnight and 4am. This is the MOST important rule. It can't be broken.

2. Scratch has to be wondering around the apartment trying to figure out what he's going to do next.

3. This must be played in Meowmy and Purrpa's bedroom.

Here is how it's played: 8-Bit mounts Scratch and Scratch then runs away. Once Scratch has been cornered, 8-Bit will start smacking him in the head or rump with his paw. Scratch will meow softly. 8-Bit, finding that funny, will beat harder, Scratch will then start to scream like a little girl. It's loud, and it wakes you out of a dead sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

8-Bit plays beat on Scratch until he screams like a little girl. Now this game has VERY specific rules, so I'll walk you through it.
Awww poor Scratch!!!!! Does Claw ever step in?

When Smudge was little, and her and Lily were wrestling, Smudge would always squeal, and as soon as she started squealing, Stumpy would come and smack Lily across the head to get her to stop. Stumpy never interacts with Smudge, but she always looked out for her when she was little.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awww poor Scratch!!!!! Does Claw ever step in?

When Smudge was little, and her and Lily were wrestling, Smudge would always squeal, and as soon as she started squealing, Stumpy would come and smack Lily across the head to get her to stop. Stumpy never interacts with Smudge, but she always looked out for her when she was little.
Nope, Dr Claw always wakes up and then grumps.

Scratch is a drama queen. He's not getting hurt, but he wants everyone to know how unhappy he is about it. That includes, of course, my neighbors.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. It has to be between the hours of midnight and 4am. This is the MOST important rule. It can't be broken.

2. Scratch has to be wondering around the apartment trying to figure out what he's going to do next.

3. This must be played in Meowmy and Purrpa's bedroom.

Here is how it's played: 8-Bit mounts Scratch and Scratch then runs away. Once Scratch has been cornered, 8-Bit will start smacking him in the head or rump with his paw. Scratch will meow softly. 8-Bit, finding that funny, will beat harder, Scratch will then start to scream like a little girl. It's loud, and it wakes you out of a dead sleep.
I was eating M&M's and drinking milk as I read this post and nearly spit milk on my monitor.
I just busted out laughing!
You know your cats so well and the fact that you can explain each little behavior is what cracks me up.
If you were just reading this without knowing what kind of forum this is, there would be no way to tell whether you were describing children or cats!
I think it's hilarious that you call scratch a drama queen.

Nope, Dr Claw always wakes up and then grumps.

Scratch is a drama queen. He's not getting hurt, but he wants everyone to know how unhappy he is about it. That includes, of course, my neighbors.
I always start to smile when I read one of your posts. You can actually make me laugh and that's no easy feat. I want to thank you for sharing your blessed life with these three wonderful furballs.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I was eating M&M's and drinking milk as I read this post and nearly spit milk on my monitor.
I just busted out laughing!
You know your cats so well and the fact that you can explain each little behavior is what cracks me up.
If you were just reading this without knowing what kind of forum this is, there would be no way to tell whether you were describing children or cats!
I think it's hilarious that you call scratch a drama queen.

I always start to smile when I read one of your posts. You can actually make me laugh and that's no easy feat. I want to thank you for sharing your blessed life with these three wonderful furballs.
Thank you! They are amazing boys, and I love them with my whole heart.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what the heck kinda game Kojak was playing last night!
All i know is that around 4 in the morning i was ready to hang him by his tail!
He was into EVERYTHING!
Keep in mind- i worked all day yesterday...and on top of that i have newborn foster kittens i'm feeding every 2-3 hours. So umm yeah to start with i'm beyond sleep deprived. Around 4 am last night I dunno what got into Kojak- he was zipping through the bedroom like a bat outta hell - to make things more interesting, he has a very loud bell on his collar (i should REALLY take it off
) I couldn't figure out what he was into at first thing i heard a distinct sound- it sounded like a pair of my earrings (weird i know, but they're dangly so i know what they sound like.) The little devil had got into my earrings! My favorite ones! Then i heard a nice lovely CRASH on the dresser- he had knocked all of Colin's stacks of change, keys, etc - in the floor (why men keep things in stacks i do not know
) At this point i was trying to find the darn cat without turning on the light as Colin was still sleeping. No such luck (i'm soooo blind without my glasses!
) So i attempted to lure Kojak out of the bedroom and into the living room so i could catch him and calm him down. Well that worked- but it also got the dogs all excited so they came zipping into the living room acting like a bunch of baffoons too!
At that point i suppose they woke up my foster kittens because all 3 of them started screaming at the top of their lungs to be fed!
So yea! No sleep for me, i had 6 rowdy animals to deal with and another 4am feeding
So whatever game Kojak decided to play last night, i sure hope he doesn't try it again tonight! If he does i think i will have to strangle him

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking something similar earlier. It goes something like this:

*Sonic glaring at Radar from the sofa*
Radar: HEY, you've still got your man-parts!
Sonic: Yeah I have, so what?
Radar: Mine have gone

Sonic:
you haven't got your man-parts haha you wimp
Radar: You won't have yours for much longer if I've got anything to do with it
*Pounce*
*Sonic screams like a girl*
*Sonic beats Radar down off the sofa*
Sonic: HAHA I'm more of a man than you, take that you wimp!

Only a month til neuter day, I hope Sonic calms down a bit after that.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rowdy seems to think that she needs to get into my bedroom closet at 3 AM. She has learned that, if she bangs and rattles the sliding doors enough, she can open one just enough to hook it with a paw and open it enough to slide in. Naturally, all of that rattling and banging wakes ME up. I keep several throw pillows on my bed and will heave one, as hard as I can, at the closet doors. The resulting "BANG" is enough to send Rowdy out of the room and I can get back to sleep. They don't call them "throw" pillows for nothing.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I was thinking something similar earlier. It goes something like this:

*Sonic glaring at Radar from the sofa*
Radar: HEY, you've still got your man-parts!
Sonic: Yeah I have, so what?
Radar: Mine have gone

Sonic:
you haven't got your man-parts haha you wimp
Radar: You won't have yours for much longer if I've got anything to do with it
*Pounce*
*Sonic screams like a girl*
*Sonic beats Radar down off the sofa*
Sonic: HAHA I'm more of a man than you, take that you wimp!

Only a month til neuter day, I hope Sonic calms down a bit after that.
Dino had discussions with Teddy like that every day

Teddy: hey wimp - why you so soft - you're like a girlie !
Dino: wanna know why - you're in next Wed, then you'll understand