Ouch that hurt!!!!!!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!! Let me start off by saying I cant walk right today!!!
I had the most horrible charliehorse cramp last night!!
I woke up screaming and crying and bugged my boyfriend out
well he rubbed my leg and I fell back asleep. When I woke up this morning I forgot all about it!! Then I rolled outta bed and went to stand up straight and thats when I woke up, like really woke up, it hurt so bad to walk I felt like and old lady that had some kind of surgery
But its starting to go away but man it hurt like a

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so painful! Glad it's starting to ease up a bit now, I guess it can strain the muscle!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

That is so painful! Glad it's starting to ease up a bit now, I guess it can strain the muscle!
oh man it hurts so bad, I gotta work today and I stand all day im a cashier im thinking about taking a bath to soothe the pain

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bath sounds like a great idea, or hold a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel to the muscle. Gentle walking to stretch the muscle too

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch!! I hate those. They hurt soooo bad. I hope your leg feels better soon.
I get those every once in a while and the only thing that makes them go away while they are happening for me is to stand up and try to put weight on my foot even though that is the last thing ya want to do.
I used to get them alot as a kid.

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

Good morning all!! Let me start off by saying I cant walk right today!!!
I had the most horrible charliehorse cramp last night!!
I woke up screaming and crying and bugged my boyfriend out
well he rubbed my leg and I fell back asleep. When I woke up this morning I forgot all about it!! Then I rolled outta bed and went to stand up straight and thats when I woke up, like really woke up, it hurt so bad to walk I felt like and old lady that had some kind of surgery
But its starting to go away but man it hurt like a
I had the same thing last night and this moring!It still hurts!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I forgot I cant take a bath
I only have the shower where there is no um... well the water only comes out at the top I dont have a drain i guess to fill up the tub, and if i take the shower thing off it will take for ever to fill up the tub
I guess I will take a shower and have the hot water go on my leg for a couple minutes, anything to help my leg relax

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

I forgot I cant take a bath
I only have the shower where there is no um... well the water only comes out at the top I dont have a drain i guess to fill up the tub, and if i take the shower thing off it will take for ever to fill up the tub
I guess I will take a shower and have the hot water go on my leg for a couple minutes, anything to help my leg relax
I don't even have a tub!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just took a shower NOT what I wanted!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww that's awful. I can rather recently relate. I just lifted a rather large elderly woman from the ground improperly (she wasn't hurt) and I don't really know what this means, but I think I 'threw out my back'. It hurts to even breathe and it's my lower back. So look here's the deal, come on over, you can borrow my tub, then we'll be lazy and whine about our injuries. Lol!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just hate it when that happens to me at night, and I usually can feel it for the entire next day..I hope your legs are feeling better now..

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I can relate - it happened to me last week! That is a nasty way to wake up, isn't it??!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh poor thing. You're lucky a leg rub helps. It kills me so much i have to hop out of bed and walk about and point my toes up to get the pain out of my calf. I used to get really horrid ones in my inner thigh and nothing helped!! i'd just lay there and try not to scream