This is very hard for me I don't want to sound like a downer. What they have done so far has not helped, The values are very high ( I personally don't know that much) She can't pee they had to express her bladder and give her pain meds for that, its very painful she's not eating, she has crystals also.
She said lets try the fluids today again and do the Values again tomorrow and she if she is going to pee on her own and eat and then decide to proceed or not.
What am I supposed to do? I can not bring her home in the same condition when I took her, I can't do what they are if it's working or not..
I'm so sorry for sounding like I have given up I have not I am trying to prepare myself for a decision of some kind and I don't feel like there are a lot of options, if there are I will do whatever I can.
My Heart is so Broken I feel so lost my main concern is Cammie I don't want her to endure pain and suffer and watch her wind up looking like a bag of bones that is not fair to her. I will have to make a choice with my brain not my Heart. I started out feeling overwhelmed now I am starting to feel defeat I am the kind of person who has a hard time trying to be positive all the time
I am trying to be logical and know whats wrong and right. I will ask stupid questions and if she a good vet she will answer me. I think I am a good judge of people. I don't think a Good Vet wants you to loose your pet. I will look at every angle and I will have to act according .
My Heart has not hurt this bad for a long time I am so devastated .
I am going to go see Cammie now and talk to her and take her a toy and a piece of clothing
This is not going to be easy just seeing her