Who Is The Top Cat??? Pulling My Hair Out!!!!

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Hi everyone!!!! It's Toomany here....I am desperately trying to get my sister registered on this forum....she lives in Georgia...I am in Florida....can't help her out. She is not really computer literate....and over the phone we tried desperately to get her registered. I don't know what she was doing...but she could not do it.

Is there anyway I can register for her?? ....with all her information?

Everytime I go on this site....it comes up with me....Toomany...so I guess I can't start a registration with her?? Right? She needs desperately to get on....and we tried for an hour over the phone.

????

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe if you click the log out button at the top, it will let you register for her? Then you would have to log out her name and sign back in with your own. Not sure if that will work, but is worth a try.

Good luck!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid you'd have to be registering from her email account, though -- which should be possible, if she can tell you how to log into her account. Her service provider could also help, if they have tech support...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The reason for this is because TCS does not want people to "register for other people" when in fact they are trying to stockpile a bunch of usernames to use theirselves. I have been on AOL, where people can have multipe usernames and they post notes and then post notes to answer theirselves and post note of pictures and then switch usernames to say how great the picture is, on and on. That is why the people at TCS were smart enough not to let this happen here. TCS "knows" what computer you are on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

The reason for this is because TCS does not want people to "register for other people" when in fact they are trying to stockpile a bunch of usernames to use theirselves. I have been on AOL, where people can have multipe usernames and they post notes and then post notes to answer theirselves and post note of pictures and then switch usernames to say how great the picture is, on and on. That is why the people at TCS were smart enough not to let this happen here. TCS "knows" what computer you are on.
Thanks for your advice....I am glad TCS is so careful.

I figured out what went wrong....she used the user name 4cats....and even though it did not tell her it was already taken....it would not let her in. HOWEVER, as I said...she is not very computer literate...(hope she never reads this post
)

I checked on the users...and sure enough...there was another 4cats that was registered. We will try later....now, she is concentrating on her little CRI kitty.

Thanks again.